• Who - Clemson (24-23) vs. Wofford (32-16) & College of Charleston (35-9)
• Rankings - CU - NR; WOF - NR; COC - No. 19 BA, No. 20 CB, No. 18 USA
• When - Tuesday (6 p.m.), Wednesday (6:30 p.m.)
• Where - Spartanburg, S.C. (Russell C. King Field), Clemson, S.C. (Doug Kingsmore
• Promotion (Wednesday) - Purchase one adult-seat ticket and receive an additional
reserved-seat ticket free of charge.
SERIES HISTORY (WOFFORD)
• Overall Record - Clemson leads 78-23-1 (1898-2015)
• Record at Wofford - Clemson leads 34-14 (1898-2004)
SERIES HISTORY (COLLEGE OF CHARLESTON)
• Overall Record - Clemson leads 23-1 (1899-2012)
• Record at Clemson - Clemson leads 16-1 (1899-2012)
• Tuesday - RHP Brody Koerner (CU) vs. RHP Connell Anderson (WOF)
• Wednesday - TBA (COC) vs. TBA (CU)
• Clemson lost two of three home games against No. 3 Louisville from Saturday to
Monday despite outscoring the Cardinals 17-15 in the series.
• The Tigers are averaging 6.0 runs per game and hitting .279 with a .369 on-base
percentage and 45 steals.
• The pitching staff has a 3.69 ERA, .252 opponents’ batting average and 2.44
strikeout-to-walk ratio and Clemson is fielding .963.
• Wofford is led by eighth-year head coach Todd Interdonato.
• The Terriers won two of three home games against UNC Greensboro. They are hitting
.299 and have a 4.59 ERA and .968 fielding percentage.
• Matt Ramsay is hitting a team-high .374 with 11 of Wofford’s 113 steals. James
Plaisted is batting .349 with seven homers and 37 RBIs.
COLLEGE OF CHARLESTON OVERVIEW
• College of Charleston is led by seventh-year head coach Monte Lee.
• The Cougars swept William & Mary on the road last weekend. They are hitting .316
and have a 3.34 ERA and .964 fielding percentage.
• Blake Butler is hitting a team-high .356 with eight homers and 46 RBIs to lead the
Cougars, who have won eight games in a row.
• The Tigers beat Wofford 11-5 on Feb. 25, 2015 at Clemson. Reed Rohlman went
4-for-4 with four runs.
• The Tigers beat the Terriers 6-0 in their last meeting at Wofford on March 10,
2004. It is the only meeting at Wofford since April 19, 1977.
• Clemson won the first 23 games of the series against College of Charleston before
the Cougars’ 4-2 win in the series finale on May 7, 2012.
LAST BUT NOT LEAST
• Eight Tigers have had at least one plate appearance as the No. 9 batter in the
order in 2015.
• Those eight players have combined to hit .297, fourth-highest among all spots in
the batting order, with a team-high 11 steals.
• Tyler Slaton is 6-for-10 (.600) with a .692 on-base percentage in three games in
• Eli White, who has been the leadoff batter during the second half of the season,
is hitting .319 in the nine-hole.
Tigers face Wofford, College of Charleston
CUTigers.com Top Stories
RECRUITING RADARIn our weekly Recruiting Radar, CUTigers Recruiting Analyst Gary McDaniel updates you on the latest news and intel on the Clemson recruiting front!
CUTigers.comMonday at 5:53 PM
ACC Football Roundup: Week 5 Top StoriesAll you need to know about ACC teams leading into Week Five of the college football season.
WHAT WE ARE HEARINGACC Atlantic foes Clemson and Louisville are each ranked #3 in the polls and will clash in Death Valley with the division title and a spot in the College Football Playoff on the…
Inside the Matchup: Louisville vs ClemsonIt's a top 5 matchup from Death Valley.
Scout CFBYesterday at 12:00 PM
GRADES & ANALYSIS: Georgia Tech#3 Clemson dominated Georgia Tech, beating the Yellow Jackets in Atlanta for the first time since 2003!
CUTigers.comYesterday at 11:08 AM