• Who - Clemson (27-25) at Furman (23-28)
• When - Tuesday (7 p.m.)
• Where - Greenville, S.C. (Fluor Field)
• Watch - SoCon Digital Network
• Listen - TigerCast, WCCP (105.5 FM)
• Overall Record - Clemson leads 145-57-4 (1896-2015)
• Record at Furman - Clemson leads 58-28-2 (1896-2014)
• RHP Clate Schmidt (CU) vs. LHP Ryan Morse (FUR)
• Clemson won two of three home games against Georgia Southern over the weekend and has won three of its last four games.
• The Tigers are averaging 6.2 runs per game and hitting .284 with a .373 on-base percentage and 54 steals.
• The pitching staff has a 3.96 ERA, .255 opponents’ batting average and 2.59 strikeout-to-walk ratio and Clemson is fielding .961.
• Furman is led by 22nd-year head coach Ron Smith.
• The Paladins lost two of three games at Wofford last weekend. They are hitting .292 and have a 5.75 ERA and .963 fielding percentage.
• Jordan Simpson is hitting .351 with 14 homers and 43 RBIs, while Chris Ohmstede is batting .300 with 12 homers and 50 RBIs.
• Clemson defeated Furman 5-4 at Doug Kingsmore Stadium on March 31. Chase Pinder was hit-by-pitch for the walkoff run.
• Clemson is 13-4 in games decided by 6+ runs.
• Clemson’s opponent has committed no errors in seven of the last 10 games.
TIGERS AT FLUOR FIELD
• Clemson has a 16-6 all-time record at Fluor Field.
• The Tigers have outscored the opposition 166-81 at Fluor Field, an average score of 7.5-3.7.
• The only teams to defeat Clemson at Fluor Field are South Carolina (2010,11,14,15), Presbyterian College (2011) and Michigan State (2015).
• Clemson is 8-0 against Furman at Fluor Field.
JOLLY CATCHING HIS OPPORTUNITY
• Freshman catcher Robert Jolly is 9-for-23 (.391) with three doubles, six RBIs, eight runs and a .462 on-base percentage in 16 games.
• He has made all three of his starts in May as the DH. He got his opportunity to start with Chase Pinder’s season-ending injury in May.
• He joins Chris Okey as the only catchers on the 2015 roster.
• He is 4-for-10 (.400) as a pinch-hitter.
• He went 2-for-3 with a double, three RBIs, two runs and a walk against Georgia Southern on May 8. It was his second career start.
Tigers face Paladins Tuesday night
CUTigers.com Top Stories
TUESDAY DABO PC AND INTERVIEWSCUTigers was at the Clemson West Zone on Tuesday for Dabo Swinney's weekly press conference and interviews with Brent Venables, Christian Wilkins, Jadar Johnson and Kendall Joesph.
CUTigers.comYesterday at 12:00 PM
Updated Scout 300 Trend Meter For 2017The updated Scout 300 Trend Meter for the 2017 class takes a look at which schools are trending for each uncommitted member in the Scout 300.
Scout FootballYesterday at 5:40 AM
RECRUITING RADARIn our weekly Recruiting Radar, CUTigers Recruiting Analyst Gary McDaniel updates you on the latest news and intel on the Clemson recruiting front!
CUTigers.comMonday at 3:20 PM
MONDAY WEST ZONE INTERVIEWSWatch Deshaun Watson, Wayne Gallman and Tony Elliott discuss the upcoming showdown with Florida State!
CUTigers.comMonday at 2:56 PM
TIGERS REMAIN #3 IN BOTH POLLSWith Ohio State losing and Michigan jumping to #2, idle Clemson sits at #3 in both of Sunday's polls.
CUTigers.comSunday at 10:59 AM