• Who (Wednesday) - Clemson (31-25) vs. Florida State (37-19)
• Who (Thursday) - Louisville (42-14) vs. Clemson (31-25)
• Who (Friday) - North Carolina (32-22) or Virginia Tech (27-26) vs. Clemson (31-25)
• Rankings - CU - NR; FSU - No. 17 BA, No. 10 CB, No. 14 USA; LOU - No. 3 BA, No. 5
CB, No. 4 USA; UNC - NR; VAT - NR
• When - Wednesday (11 a.m.), Thursday (3 p.m.), Friday (3 p.m.)
• Where - Durham, N.C. (Durham Bulls Athletic Park)
• Watch - RSN
SERIES HISTORY (FLORIDA STATE)
• Overall Record - Florida State leads 70-63-1 (1958-15)
• Record at Neutral - Clemson leads 13-12 (1958-12)
• Record in ACC Tournament - Florida State leads 11-9 (1992-12)
SERIES HISTORY (LOUISVILLE)
• Overall Record - Clemson leads 7-2 (1970-15)
• Record at Neutral - 0-0
• Record in ACC Tournament - 0-0
SERIES HISTORY (NORTH CAROLINA)
• Overall Record - Clemson leads 99-88-1 (1901-2015)
• Record at Neutral - Clemson leads 15-13 (1901-2013)
• Record in ACC Tournament - Clemson leads 16-12 (1974-13)
SERIES HISTORY (VIRGINIA TECH)
• Overall Record - Clemson leads 41-24-2 (1902-2015)
• Record at Neutral - Clemson leads 5-2 (1902-2010)
• Record in ACC Tournament - Virginia Tech leads 1-0 (2010)
• Wednesday - LHP Matthew Crownover (CU) vs. RHP Boomer Biegalski (FSU)
• Thursday - RHP Kyle Funkhouser (LOU) vs. LHP Zack Erwin (CU)
• Friday - TBA (UNC or VAT) vs. RHP Jake Long (CU)
• Clemson swept No. 8 Florida State by a combined score of 20-7 in a three-game
series in Tallahassee last weekend.
• The Tigers are averaging 6.5 runs per game and hitting .289 with a .379 on-base
percentage and 59 steals.
• The pitching staff has a 3.99 ERA, .253 opponents’ batting average and 2.51
strikeout-to-walk ratio and Clemson is fielding .960.
FLORIDA STATE OVERVIEW
• Florida State is led by 36th-year head coach Mike Martin.
• The Seminoles were swept at home by Clemson last weekend. They are hitting .258
and have a 3.95 ERA and .963 fielding percentage.
• DJ Stewart is hitting a team-high .326 with 13 homers, 50 RBIs, 54 runs, 62 walks
and a .514 on-base percentage.
• Louisville is led by ninth-year head coach Dan McDonnell.
• The Cardinals won two of three games at NC State last weekend. They are hitting
.275 and have a 2.65 ERA and .966 fielding percentage.
• Corey Ray is hitting a team-high .329 with 13 doubles, four triples, 11 homers, 48
RBIs, 45 runs and 31 stolen bases.
NORTH CAROLINA OVERVIEW
• North Carolina is led by 17th-year head coach Mike Fox.
• The Tar Heels were swept at home by Virginia last weekend. They are hitting .265
and have a 3.54 ERA and .970 fielding percentage.
• Tyler Ramirez is hitting .291 with nine homers, 39 RBIs and 17 steals, while Skye
Bolt is batting .264 with nine homers and 39 RBIs.
VIRGINIA TECH OVERVIEW
• Virginia Tech is led by second-year head coach Pat Mason.
• The Hokies won one of three games at Pittsburgh last weekend. They are hitting
.266 and have a 5.17 ERA and .969 fielding percentage.
• Erik Payne is hitting a team-high .347 with nine homers and 53 RBIs, while Brendon
Hayden is batting .314 with 11 homers and 51 RBIs.
• Clemson is 7-3 against top-25 ranked teams and 6-3 against top-10 ranked teams.
• Clemson (16-13) finished just 0.5 games out of third place in the overall ACC
• ACC Atlantic Division teams combined for a 50-33 record against ACC Coastal
Division teams during the regular season.
TIGERS TO PLAY IN 42ND ACC TOURNEY
• Clemson (31-25), the No. 5 seed, opens its ACC Tourney by playing No. 4 seed
Florida State (37-19) on Wednesday at 11 a.m. on RSN and ESPN3.
• The Tigers will be the designated visiting team and occupy the first-base dugout
• The Tigers play No. 1 seed Louisville (42-14) on Thursday at 3 p.m. on RSN and ESPN3.
• Clemson will be the designated home team and occupy the third-base dugout Thursday.
• Clemson’s third game is against either No. 8 seed North Carolina (32-22) or No. 9
seed Virginia Tech (27-26) on Friday at 3 p.m.
• Clemson will be the designated visiting team and occupy the first-base dugout
Friday for the game on RSN and ESPN3.
• The games will be played at Durham Bulls Athletic Park in Durham, N.C.
• It will be the ninth time the ACC Baseball Tournament is held in Durham and the
first time since 2013.
• For the second time under the current format, the tournament has a 10-team field,
with two single-elimination games Tuesday.
• The round-robin format, in its ninth year, features two four-team brackets that
guarantees the eight teams play a minimum of three games.
• The other bracket features No. 2 seed Miami, No. 3 seed Notre Dame, No. 6 seed NC
State, No. 7 seed Virginia and No. 10 seed Georgia Tech.
• The winner of each bracket meets in the ACC Championship Game on Sunday at 1 p.m.
• The title game will be televised by ESPN2 and the winner of the game receives an
automatic bid into the 2015 NCAA Tournament.
• All of Clemson’s ACC Tournament games are broadcast live on the radio by Clemson
Tiger Sports Network.
• Live stats are available at ClemsonTigers.com for all Tiger games.
Clemson heads to Durham
CUTigers.com Top Stories
RECRUITING RADARIn our weekly Recruiting Radar, CUTigers Recruiting Analyst Gary McDaniel updates you on the latest news and intel on the Clemson recruiting front!
CUTigers.comMonday at 5:53 PM
WHAT WE ARE HEARINGACC Atlantic foes Clemson and Louisville are each ranked #3 in the polls and will clash in Death Valley with the division title and a spot in the College Football Playoff on the…
Inside the Matchup: Louisville vs ClemsonIt's a top 5 matchup from Death Valley.
Scout CFBYesterday at 12:00 PM
GRADES & ANALYSIS: Georgia Tech#3 Clemson dominated Georgia Tech, beating the Yellow Jackets in Atlanta for the first time since 2003!
CUTigers.comYesterday at 11:08 AM