Clemson projected starters:
- PG Avry Holmes
- SG Jordan Roper
- SF Donte Grantham
- PF Jaron Blossomgame
- C Landry Nnoko
Jaron Blossomgame is currently ranked 9th in the ACC in scoring, averaging 18.2 points per 5 games while shooting 61.1% from the field.
Minnesota has three players averaging double-figure scoring; Joey King (17.2 points), Carlos Morris (12.8 points) and Nate Mason (12.3 points). The Golden Gophers currently shoot 37.4% from three as a team.
Clemson beat Minnesota the Big 10/ACC Challenge on the road in 2006, 90-68. The Tigers lead the all-time series 4-2. Clemson is 9-6 all-time in the B1G/ACC Challenge.
The Golden Gophers are coached by Richard Pitino, the son of Louisville head coach Rick Pitino.
Watch: The game is being televised on ESPN2 on Monday at 9:00 PM ET.
• Clemson is in search of its first win in the Big Ten/ACC Challenge since 2011, when Brad Brownell’s second team won at Iowa.
• Five of the program’s nine wins in the challenge have come on the road.
• Monday’s game will mark the first time in Clemson history that the Tigers have faced Big Ten schools in consecutive games.
• This will be Clemson’s first game against Golden Gophers coach Richard Pitino, but the Tigers have faced his father Rick at his two most recent college stops, Kentucky and Louisville.
• The Tigers shot 51 percent in the win over the Scarlet Knights, and were led by Jaron Blossomgame and Donte Grantham, with 22 points apiece. Both have had two games with at least 20 points so far this season.
• Blossomgame is shooting 28-41 on two-point attempts this season (.683).
• Jordan Roper leads the NCAA with an assist-to-turnover ratio of 20-to-1.
• Landry Nnoko leads the ACC with 3.0 blocks per game, amassing 15 so far this season. He ranks ninth in Clemson history with 156 over his career.