The Clemson Tigers (7-4) travel to Athens, GA, to take on the Georgia Bulldogs (5-3) on Tuesday. Going into their final non-conference game, Clemson just finished a five-game homestand in which they finished 3-2, with two tough losses coming to other SEC teams Alabama (50-51) and South Carolina (59-65).
- PG Avry Holmes
- SG Jordan Roper
- SF Donte Grantham
- PF Jaron Blossomgame
- C Sidy Djitte
Watch: The game is being televised on SEC Network on Tuesday at 6:00 PM ET.
• Clemson forward Jaron Blossomgame and Georgia guard Kenny Gaines were teammates together for the Georgia Stars on the AAU circuit.
• Blossomgame posted his second double-double of the season against South Carolina with 17 points and 11 rebounds. He now needs just five rebounds to reach 500 for his career.
• Donte Grantham posted 16 points last time out, his high point total since a 22-point outing against Rutgers on November 25. Grantham hit four three-pointers. It was the first time he made three or more in a game the Tigers lost.
• Landry Nnoko blocked five shots against South Carolina, the third time this season he has had at least five in a game. Nnoko needs eight to pass Sharrod Ford and tie former teammate K.J. McDaniels for seventh place in Clemson history (178) for career blocks.
• The Tigers lead the ACC and are 18th among 351 NCAA Division I teams with 6.1 blocks per game. Blossomgame has 19 on the season to rank among the ACC’s leaders as well.
• Tuesday’s game is the first in a home-and-home series with Georgia. The Tigers are slated to open the renovated Littlejohn in 2016-17 with a matchup against the Bulldogs.