CLEMSON (13-7, 6-2 ACC) vs. FLORIDA STATE (13-7, 3-5 ACC)
Date: Saturday, January 30
Tipoff: 12 p.m. ET
Arena: Donald L. Tucker Center (11,500)
Radio: CTSN (Tony Castricone-pbp; Tim Bourret-color)
TV: RSN (Wes Durham-pbp; Dan Bonner-color)
• Clemson is coming off its sixth ACC win in a seven-game stretch, the first time that has been achieved by a Tiger team since 1989-90.
• The Tigers defeated four ranked teams in the month, most in one month in program history.
• Clemson is in search of a third straight win in Tallahassee; something that has never been achieved in Tiger basketball history. The Tigers won the first meeting this season on January 2 in Greenville, 84-75.
CU Series W-L record: Florida State leads 37-31
Streak: Clemson won the most recent meeting
• Clemson is in search of its seventh January win, which would be most since the 1989-90 team won eight on its way to the ACC regular season title.
• The Tigers have six wins over teams currently in the top 50 of the latest RPI. Iowa, Oregon and Virginia are the national leaders with seven top-50 RPI wins.
• The Tigers saw their school-record streak of 36 straight free throws end in the second half against Pittsburgh.
• Jaron Blossomgame has scored 20 or more in three straight games; he is the first Tiger since Edward Scott in 2002-03 to post at least 20 in three consecutive ACC games.
• Jordan Roper is the 10th player in Clemson history with at least 800 points, 125 three-pointers, 200 assists and 100 steals in a career.
• Roper leads all ACC players in steals per game and assist-turnover ratio in conference games, and is second in assists per game.
• Landry Nnoko has averaged 11 points per game over the last six contests, and reached double figures in the scoring column in four of the six.