• Who - Clemson (9-2, 0-0 ACC) vs. Wake Forest (10-4, 0-0 ACC)
• Rankings - CU - No. 20 CB; WFU - NR
• When - Friday (6 p.m.), Saturday (4 p.m.), Sunday (1 p.m.)
• Where - Winston-Salem, N.C. (Wake Forest Baseball Park)
• Listen - TigerCast, Clemson Tiger Sports Network
• Live Stats - ClemsonTigers.com
• Social Media - Twitter/Instagram (@ClemsonBaseball)
• Overall Record - Clemson leads 127-56-1 (1901-2015)
• Record at Wake Forest - Clemson leads 48-31 (1952-14)
• Friday - LHP Charlie Barnes (CU) vs. RHP Parker Dunshee (WFU)
• Saturday - RHP Clate Schmidt (CU) vs. RHP Connor Johnstone (WFU)
• Sunday - RHP Alex Eubanks (CU) vs. RHP Drew Loepprich (WFU)
• Clemson rallied for a 4-3 walkoff win over Winthrop on Wednesday after defeating No. 18 South Carolina twice in three games last weekend.
• The Tigers are averaging 7.2 runs per game and hitting .286 with a .407 on-base percentage and 11 steals.
• The pitching staff has a 2.02 ERA, .206 opponents’ batting average and 3.13 strikeout-to-walk ratio and Clemson is fielding .973.
WAKE FOREST OVERVIEW
• Wake Forest is led by seventh-year head coach Tom Walter.
• The Demon Deacons split a midweek series at Coastal Carolina. They are hitting .270 and have a 3.95 ERA and .981 fielding percentage.
• Will Craig leads the team with a .455 batting average, six doubles, five homers, 22 RBIs, 15 runs and a .586 on-base percentage in 14 games.
• Clemson has 19 hit-by-pitches in 10 games after totaling just 35 (2013), 30 (2014) and 45 (2015) the last three seasons.
• Clemson plays Wake Forest on FieldTurf this weekend. Four of the Tigers’ five ACC road series are on FieldTurf.
• Reed Rohlman and Weston Wilson have both reached base in all 11 games.
EUBANKS STARTS ON WEEKEND
• Freshman righthander Alex Eubanks redshirted in the 2015 season after suffering an injury in the fall and started 2016 in the bullpen.
• In his first career start against No. 18 South Carolina on March 6, he allowed six hits and one run with eight strikeouts to earn the win.
• He earned ACC Pitcher-of-the-Week honors for his performance against the Gamecocks in Clemson’s 4-1 victory.
• On the season, he is 2-1 with a 1.06 ERA, .167 opponents’ batting average and 20 strikeouts against only two walks in 17.0 innings pitched.