CLEMSON, S.C. - After five days off for final exams, the Tigers host No. 3 Florida State in a three-game series beginning Saturday night.
• Who - Florida State (28-11, 13-4 ACC) vs. Clemson (26-14, 9-12 ACC)
• Rankings - FSU - No. 5 BA, No. 3 CB, No. 6 USA; CU - NR
• When - Saturday (6:30 p.m.), Sunday (4 p.m.), Monday (7 p.m.)
• Where - Clemson, S.C. (Doug Kingsmore Stadium)
• Watch - ESPN3 (Saturday, Sunday), ESPNU (Monday)
• TV Announcers - Marty Clary (Saturday, Sunday), Steve Lenox (Monday), Jay Walker (Monday), Pete Yanity (Saturday, Sunday)
• Listen - TigerCast, Clemson Tiger Sports Network
• Live Stats - ClemsonTigers.com
• Social Media - Twitter/Instagram (@ClemsonBaseball)
• Tickets - ClemsonTigers.com, 1-800-CLEMSON
• Promotion (Saturday) - IPTAY/Alumni Reunion - We welcome back former Tiger greats.
• Promotion (Saturday) - Trading Card Set Giveaway - The first 750 fans receive a pack of player trading cards.
• Promotion (Sunday, Monday) - Family Four Pack - Purchase four tickets and a $10 concession voucher for only $30.
• Overall Record - Florida State leads 71-63-1 (1958-15)
• Record at Clemson - Clemson leads 31-21 (1962-14)
• Saturday - RHP Mike Compton (FSU) vs. LHP Charlie Barnes (CU)
• Sunday - RHP Drew Carlton (FSU) vs. TBA (CU)
• Monday - RHP Cole Sands (FSU) vs. LHP Alex Schnell (CU)
• Clemson won one of three games against Georgia Tech at Doug Kingsmore Stadium last weekend.
• The Tigers are averaging 6.6 runs per game and hitting .275 with a .386 on-base percentage and 34 steals.
• The pitching staff has a 4.32 ERA, .264 opponents’ batting average and 2.26 strikeout-to-walk ratio and Clemson is fielding .960.
FLORIDA STATE OVERVIEW
• Florida State is led by 37th-year head coach Mike Martin.
• The Seminoles have won five in a row and swept Notre Dame last week. They are hitting .303 and have a 3.49 ERA and .968 fielding percentage.
• John Sansone is hitting .395 with five homers, 15 doubles and 48 RBIs, while Cal Raleigh is batting .322 with nine home runs and 40 RBIs.
• Clemson, who has won four of the last six regular-season series against the Seminoles, is 38-34 against them in ACC regular-season games.
• Chris Okey has a team-high .409 batting average on balls in play (excludes homers and strikeouts).
• Pat Krall is 2nd in the nation with a 0.79 ERA.
• Seth Beer is 1st among Power Five players in HR's and 6th in average.
• Seminole catcher Cal Raleigh, son of former Western Carolina head coach Todd Raleigh, originally signed with Clemson out of high school.
BOSTIC HAVING STRONG JUNIOR YEAR
• Junior lefthander Alex Bostic has stepped up as a junior to have his best season as a Tiger in 2016.
• He is 3-2 with two saves, a 3.09 ERA, .183 opponents’ batting average and 30 strikeouts in 23.1 innings pitched over 17 outings (one start).
• He leads the team in opponents’ batting average.
• In his 16 relief outings, he has a 2.49 ERA, .182 opponents’ batting average and 27 strikeouts against nine walks in 21.2 innings pitched.
• He has a 2.79 ERA and .206 opponents’ batting average in 9.2 innings pitched over seven relief appearances in ACC regular-season games.
• In his nine appearances at home, he has pitched 13.0 innings, allowing just four hits, no runs and three walks with 18 strikeouts.
• In his career, he has two saves, a .250 opponents’ batting average and 44 strikeouts in 39.2 innings pitched over 40 outings (two starts).