* Top Tacklers from Saturday's game with Duke. Donnell Washington 8, John Leake 7, Travis Pugh 6, Leroy Hill 6, Anthony Waters 6, Jamaal Fudge 6. Washington was first Clemson defensive lineman to lead the Tigers in tackles in a game since 1997 at South Carolina when Raymond White led the Tigers with nine.
* No new injuries reported after Saturday's game. Should be noted that Ben Hall did not
play in Saturday's game due to a shoulder injury. He practiced last week, but did not go through any contact work on Tuesday or Wednesday. He could have played if needed, but coaches decided to hold him out so he could be 100 percent for South Carolina. Airese
Currie also did not play against Duke, but should be ready for South Carolina.
* Justin Miller became the second player in Clemson history to score a touchdown on a kickoff return and a punt return over the course of his career. He joins Bobby Gage who had one of each during his career that ran from 1945-48.
* Clemson is now 18th in the nation in passing offense with a 285.4 yards per game average, and 23rd in pass defense, allowing just 191.6
yards per game. Clemson is also second in the nation in kickoff returns and tied for sixth in fewest fumbles (with South Carolina) with five lost fumbles this year.
* Individually, Charlie Whitehurst is 14th in the nation in total offense, Aaron Hunt is 20th in field goals per game, Derrick Hamilton
is 25th in all-purpose running yards per game, Kevin Youngblood is 27th in receptions per game.
Sunday Clemson Football Notes
CUTigers.com Top Stories
WHAT WE ARE HEARING: ACC Championship#3 Clemson looks to secure its second consecutive College Football Playoff berth by winning a record 16th ACC Title and its first back-to-back titles in 28 years!
CUTigers.comYesterday at 3:06 PM
TIGERS WIN THRILLERClemson improved to 4-2 with a 60-58 win over Nebraska and helped the ACC win the 2016 ACC/Big Ten Challenge!
CUTigers.comThursday at 7:13 AM
RECRUITING RADARIn our weekly Recruiting Radar, CUTigers Recruiting Analyst Gary McDaniel updates you on the latest news and intel on the Clemson recruiting front!
CUTigers.comMonday at 7:25 PM
TIGERS ADVANCE TO ELITE EIGHT!Austen Burnikel scored the first two goals for the Tigers, and Alex Happi added an insurance goal, his 4th in as many games.
CUTigers.comSunday at 7:34 PM