The Game: Clemson (8-4, 5-3) at Tennessee (10-2, 6-2) 4:30 PM
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, The Georgia Dome (71,959)
TV Coverage: ESPN
Radio Coverage: 104.9 WCCP FM
Bowl Payout: Each team will receive $2,200,000 for playing in the Chick-Fil-A Peach Bowl.
Spread: Tennessee is a 5.5 point favorite over Clemson.
Coaches: Clemson's Tommy Bowden is 37-24 (55-28 overall) in his fifth season in Tiger Town, while Tennessee head coach Phil Fulmer is 113-27 in his 12 season in Knoxville.
* 5 Keys to Downing Tennessee
* Dome Bad Luck for UT
* What it Means to Beat Tennessee
* Quick Hits with Tye Hill
* Brad Scott Talks Peach Bowl
* Coming to Atlanta? Check This Out!
* Press Conference Video
* Quick Hits with Kevin Youngblood
* Quick Hits with Charlie Whitehurst
* Peach Bowl Insider: Day Four
* Fry Likes What He Sees
* Tigers Sluggish Monday Afternoon
* Random Musings: A New Year's Edition
* Peach Bowl Insider: Day Two
* Q&A with Airese Currie
* QB or Not QB
* Peach Bowl Insider: Day One
* Tigers Arrive in Atlanta
* News & Notes from Knoxville
* The Countdown is On
* Hot Kickers Entering Hot-lanta
* Vols' Ready to Rumble
* Clemson WRs Worry Tennessee
* Get Over it Tennessee
* Whitehurst: Tennessee Another Big Test
* Q&A with Justin Miller
* Peach Bowl Ticket Policy Announced
* Q&A with Aaron Hunt
* Fans Gobble Up Tickets
* Tennessee Fits Just Fine with Clemson
* Tigers will Battle #6 Tennessee
* Phil Fulmer Comments on the Peach Bowl
* Bowden Comments on the Peach Bowl
The Series: Tennessee leads the overall series between these two schools, 11-5, and Clemson is 1-4 against the SEC in the postseason. The Vols have also won the last seven meetings against the Tigers.
Don't Forget: The Tiger Pregame show brought to you by CUTigers.com will be broadcasting live from the Georgia World Congress Center from 9 AM - 1:30 PM. Stop by and pick up free t-shirts and CUTigers Magazines, and get plugged in on all the crucial match ups for the big game!
Clemson - Tennessee Game Capsule
CUTigers.com Top Stories
GRADES AND ANALYSIS: NC State#3 Clemson committed 4 turnovers, including 3 in the red zone and a pick-six, in its 24-17 overtime win over NC State in Death Valley.
CUTigers.comThursday at 2:52 PM
Clemson Basketball Media DayWatch Head Coach Brad Brownell and his assistant coaches discuss the upcoming basketball season at Clemson Media Day!
CUTigers.comThursday at 1:30 PM
PHOTO GALLERY: #3 Clemson vs NC StateEnjoy these images from Clemson's thrilling overtime victory versus NC State in Death Valley, courtesy of CUTigers Photographer John Bolton!
CUTigers.comThursday at 11:12 AM
College coaches who could get hired awayWhy these highly sought college football coaches would leave (and why they could stay)
ScoutThursday at 10:00 AM