* Clemson made 11-of-13 three-point goals in today's game. The .846 percentage was the best in Clemson history. The previous best was .800 on two occasions, both on 8-10 shooting. Clemson was 8-10 on three-pointers in a game against Delaware State on Dec. 29, 1986, a contest played in Little Rock, AR, and last year in a win over Winthrop at the Civic Center of Anderson (Dec. 19, 2002).
* Clemson's previous best three-point percentage in an ACC game was .688 on 11-16 shooting at Virginia on Valentine's Day of 1987.
* Clemson broke the record for best three-point percentage against a North Carolina team. The previous best was .667 (8-12) by Richmond
on Nov. 28, 1987, in a game at Richmond. The previous best by an ACC opponent against the Tar Heels was 11-17 (.647) by Florida State on
Feb. 24, 1996.
* Clemson has now beaten North Carolina in consecutive years for the first time since the 1978-79 and 1979-80 seasons. This is the first
time Clemson has beaten North Carolina in consecutive games since the same time period. Clemson won the last meeting in 1978-79 and
the first meeting in 1979-80. This is just the third time in Clemson history that the Tigers have beaten North Carolina twice in a row. Clemson won the last meeting last year by an 80-77 score at Clemson.
* This now gives Clemson four wins in the last six years against the Tar Heels. It is the first time since the 1975-80 era that Clemson
has beaten North Carolina four times in a six-year period.
* Clemson made 11-13 three-point goals in today's game. Clemson had made just 25-107 in the first seven league games entering the game, a .234, percentage, worst in the ACC.
* Chris Hobbs, a native of Chapel Hill, NC, is the first Clemson player to experience three wins over North Carolina in his career
since Bobby Conrad played in three wins over the Tar Heels from 1976-77 through 1979-80. Hobbs led the Tigers in rebounding today with eight.
* Vernon Hamilton made 1-1 on three-point shots. His jumper with 11:58 left gave Clemson a 60-52 lead. He had made just 1 of his last
15 three-point attempts prior to that shot.
* Shawan Robinson led Clemson in scoring for the third straight game with a career high 24 points. It is the first time all year the same
player has led Clemson in scoring in three straight games. It was the third straight game he started for the Tigers. He scored 15
against Maryland, 21 at Georgia Tech and 24 today for 60 points in his last three games.
* Robinson had a career high five made three-point goals in six attempts today. It was the most three point goals in a game by a
Clemson player since Tony Stockman made 8-12 at the Smith Center against North Carolina on Feb. 27, 2002. Robinson's 5-6 and .833 percentage was the best three-point shooting game by a Clemson player since Edward Scott made 5-6 against Florida State on Feb. 23, 2003.
* Clemson's 55.6 percentage overall (25-45), was the best by Clemson in an ACC game since the 2001-02 season when the Tigers hit .558 vs.
Wake Forest in the 118-115 double overtime victory at Littlejohn Coliseum.
* Clemson is now 6-0 this year when it shoots at least 50 percent from the field.
* Clemson had five double figure scorers in today's game, the sixth time Clemson has done that this year, but the first time in an ACC
game since Feb. 23, 2002 when the Tigers had five double digit scorers in a win over Florida State at Littlejohn Coliseum.
* Clemson has shot over 50 percent from the field just three times in its last 25 games against an ACC team. Two of the three games have been against North Carolina in Littlejohn Coliseum. Clemson made .549 percentage against the Tar Heels last year, and made .554 in a
win over Virginia last season.
Clemson - UNC Postgame News & Notes
CUTigers.com Top Stories
Inside the Matchup: Clemson vs Florida StateThe Tigers and Seminoles face off with CFP implications on the line
Scout CFB11:11 AM
TUESDAY DABO PC AND INTERVIEWSCUTigers was at the Clemson West Zone on Tuesday for Dabo Swinney's weekly press conference and interviews with Brent Venables, Christian Wilkins, Jadar Johnson and Kendall Joesph.
CUTigers.comYesterday at 12:00 PM
Updated Scout 300 Trend Meter For 2017The updated Scout 300 Trend Meter for the 2017 class takes a look at which schools are trending for each uncommitted member in the Scout 300.
Scout FootballYesterday at 5:40 AM
RECRUITING RADARIn our weekly Recruiting Radar, CUTigers Recruiting Analyst Gary McDaniel updates you on the latest news and intel on the Clemson recruiting front!
CUTigers.comMonday at 3:20 PM