* Only one opponent this year has shot at least 50% against the Tigers. Florida State accomplished the feat last weekend in a 65-52 win over Clemson in Tallahassee.
* The Tigers lost to Virginia earlier this year in Charlottesville 61-50. The Tigers committed 23 turnovers and shot just 32% from the field in that game, yet still had the opportunity to pull out the win before a late run.
* Clemson defeated Virginia 78-77 last year at Littlejohn Coliseum. Olu Babolola hit two free throws with less than 6 seconds left in the game to clinch the victory.
* The Tigers and Cavaliers both enter today's game with a 3-9 record in ACC play, and neither team has won on the road in conference play this year.
* Akin Akingbala will be making his second start of the year Saturday afternoon against Virginia. The sophomore forward scored 10 points and grabbed 6 rebounds in Wednesday night's upset over 13th ranked N.C. State. Akingbala will start in place of senior Chris Hobbs.
* The Tigers own the nation's 2nd toughest schedule behind Alabama entering today's contest.
* The Cavs own the overall lead in this series, 60-46, but the Tigers lead 30-19 in Clemson.
Tigers Face Virginia Today
CUTigers.com Top Stories
TIGERS REMAIN #3 IN BOTH POLLSWith Ohio State losing and Michigan jumping to #2, idle Clemson sits at #3 in both of Sunday's polls.
GRADES AND ANALYSIS: NC State#3 Clemson committed 4 turnovers, including 3 in the red zone and a pick-six, in its 24-17 overtime win over NC State in Death Valley.
CUTigers.comThursday at 2:52 PM
Clemson Basketball Media DayWatch Head Coach Brad Brownell and his assistant coaches discuss the upcoming basketball season at Clemson Media Day!
CUTigers.comThursday at 1:30 PM
PHOTO GALLERY: #3 Clemson vs NC StateEnjoy these images from Clemson's thrilling overtime victory versus NC State in Death Valley, courtesy of CUTigers Photographer John Bolton!
CUTigers.comThursday at 11:12 AM
College coaches who could get hired awayWhy these highly sought college football coaches would leave (and why they could stay)
ScoutThursday at 10:00 AM