"I've thought about it a lot, and here's the list of all the schools that offered, and an explaination why I choose them."
1. Duke: Yes... 3 words, EDUCATION EDUCATION EDUCATION!!!
2. North Carolina State: Yes... Coaching Staff, tradition, Murphy Center
3. Virginia: Yes... Young NFL experienced Coaching Staff, Education
4. South Carolina: No... Offense not as wide open as I like
5. Tennessee: Yes... National Championship Caliber, coaching staff and their winning program tradition, 107000 fans
6. Nebraska: Yes... Coaching Staff, commitment to West Coast Offense, NFL ties
7. Georgia: Yes... National Championship Caliber, Coaching Staff, Conference Champion Runnerup
8. Wake Forest: No...
9. Vanderbilt: No...
10. East Carolina: No...
11. Clemson: Yes... Coaching Staff, Wide open offense, Bowden's contract extension
12. Maryland: No...
13. Kansas State: Maybe... Still a possibility they could knock one of the others out. Tradition of putting receivers in the NFL
14. North Carolina: No... Was interested, but waited too late to offer.
"These are my top seven as of now. As more schools offer, I will consider them and they can move into this top seven group. The top seven is not set in stone, but I will focus on these schools until others offer."
Tigers Make the Cut for NC Wide Out
CUTigers.com Top Stories
WHAT WE ARE HEARING#3 Clemson has won 24 of its last 25, and the Tigers look to improve to 8-0 as they head to Tallahassee to take on ACC rival #12 Florida State.
Inside the Matchup: Clemson vs Florida StateThe Tigers and Seminoles face off with CFP implications on the line
Scout CFB8:15 AM
ACC Media DayCUTigers was on hand in Charlotte for ACC Media Day on Wednesday. Watch Clemson Head Coach Brad Brownell, All-ACC First-Teamer Jaron Blossomgame and point guard Avry Holmes discuss…
CUTigers.comYesterday at 10:56 AM
TUESDAY DABO PC AND INTERVIEWSCUTigers was at the Clemson West Zone on Tuesday for Dabo Swinney's weekly press conference and interviews with Brent Venables, Christian Wilkins, Jadar Johnson and Kendall Joesph.
CUTigers.comTuesday at 12:00 PM