6-2, 205, 4.5
Marlboro County High School
Bennettsville, South Carolina
* Rendrick Taylor reported in for the first day of Shrine Bowl week Sunday morning along with the rest of his Sandlapper teammates on time, and ready to win. "We are looking to come out and win this game. That's why we are playing Saturday," said Taylor.
* On the recruiting front, Taylor still says he might take two other official visits besides Clemson. "I'm going back and forth about that," said the four-star wide out. "One day I think I'll take them, the next day I think I won't. If I do take any other visits, it will be to Florida State and South Carolina."
* Taylor also added that the recruiting process has taken its toll on him. "It has a little bit. Sometimes you are sitting there and the phone rings, it's a coach, and you just don't feel like answering it. It can be hassle, but it's almost over," said Taylor.
* At Clemson, Taylor said that he wants to play wide receiver, but if he has to play defense, he can do that too. "They have said that they'll keep me at wide receiver, which I'm fine with. If they need me to play outside linebacker or something, I can do that, but I like receiver."
* Taylor will play safety this week for the Sandlappers.