6-1, 175, 4.45
Northwestern High School
Rock Hill, South Carolina
* Northwestern CB Jamie Robinson has shown that he can compete with anybody on the field during the week of practice leading up to Saturday's Shrine Bowl. Robinson has demonstrated outstanding ability to break on the ball, usually batting down anything that comes in his direction. He also has displayed excellent speed and instincts in the secondary.
* The 6-1, 175 pound defender has enjoyed playing with the Sandlappers' best this week. "It's been pretty nice. It's nice getting to meet all of the great players. They are all great people and it's been a great experience so far," Robinson told CUTigers.com.
* The cold weather and the two-a-days have left Robinson and his teammates tired. "Two-a-days are tiring," said Robinson. "It is cold out here. Nobody was use to it because everybody had at least a week off before coming here. Coming right in to two-a-day practices was tough."
* Robinson continues to list three leaders as he prepares for his official visits in January. "I have it narrowed down to three. Florida State, Virginia Tech and Clemson. That is where I am going to take my visits," said Robinson.
* A commitment will likely come from the Northwestern standout sometime during the month of January. "There is a chance I might commit on one of my visits. I'm not sure. It will likely be sometime in January."