* Leroy Hill measured in at 6-feet 1 inch tall and weighed in at 229 pounds at the NFL Combine in Indianapolis.
Here are some of the details of what the former Clemson star had to say when he checked in:
* Hill said that he will work out fully here.
* He said the biggest question scouts have about him is his size.
* He played at 225 in college.
* Some teams are talking to him about playing safety, while others are talking outside linebacker.
* He feels comfortable playing up field or in coverage.
* He said that former Florida State running back Greg Jones was his toughest competition.
* He felt that Louisville linebacker Robert McCune was the most impressive player during Senior Bowl week.
* He want's to run under 4.5 forty yard dash.
* He expects to be a first day pick.
* He said that Justin Miller's athleticism is superior and that he will make a great pro.
* He has spoken with many teams since the Senior Bowl, Cleveland is the only one he named.
Hill Checks in at the NFL Combine
CUTigers.com Top Stories
Pagano to TransferAfter helping Clemson win a National Championship and earning his degree, Scott Pagano has decided it is time for him to move on.
CUTigers.comFriday at 11:58 AM
RECRUITING RADARIn our weekly Recruiting Radar, CUTigers Recruiting Analyst Gary McDaniel updates you on the latest news and intel on the Clemson recruiting front!
CUTigers.comWednesday at 8:40 AM
TIGERS TAKE A W FROM WAKEAfter back-to-back heartbreaking losses to Syracuse and Duke, the Tigers built a 21-point lead on Wake Forest and won by 12 to complete the season sweep of the Deacs and keep their…
CUTigers.comTuesday at 8:09 PM
DEJA BLUEFor the second straight game, Clemson had the lead or a chance to win on the final possession of the game and came up just short. This time, it was against #18 Duke in the most…