Former Clemson cornerback Justin Miller checked in at the NFL Combine this weekend and told our correspondents the following information:
* He measured in at 5-feet-9 inches tall and and weighed 201 pounds.
* He played around 200 last year.
* He loves returning kicks but wants to be a cornerback first.
* Named wide receiver Fred Gibson is his toughest competition.
* He will do everything at the combine but remains undecided on running the 40-yard dash.
* He hopes to run the 40 in the low 4.3's with his best time being 4.29.
* He feels his aggressiveness is his strongest attribute and he believes that athleticism translates to zone and man off schemes as well as press coverage.
Miller Checks in at the NFL Combine
CUTigers.com Top Stories
RECRUITING RADARIn our weekly Recruiting Radar, CUTigers Recruiting Analyst Gary McDaniel updates you on the latest news and intel on the Clemson recruiting front!
CUTigers.comThursday at 2:18 AM
Pagano to TransferAfter helping Clemson win a National Championship and earning his degree, Scott Pagano has decided it is time for him to move on.
TIGERS TAKE A W FROM WAKEAfter back-to-back heartbreaking losses to Syracuse and Duke, the Tigers built a 21-point lead on Wake Forest and won by 12 to complete the season sweep of the Deacs and keep their…
DEJA BLUEFor the second straight game, Clemson had the lead or a chance to win on the final possession of the game and came up just short. This time, it was against #18 Duke in the most…