Former Clemson cornerback Justin Miller checked in at the NFL Combine this weekend and told our correspondents the following information:
* He measured in at 5-feet-9 inches tall and and weighed 201 pounds.
* He played around 200 last year.
* He loves returning kicks but wants to be a cornerback first.
* Named wide receiver Fred Gibson is his toughest competition.
* He will do everything at the combine but remains undecided on running the 40-yard dash.
* He hopes to run the 40 in the low 4.3's with his best time being 4.29.
* He feels his aggressiveness is his strongest attribute and he believes that athleticism translates to zone and man off schemes as well as press coverage.
Miller Checks in at the NFL Combine
CUTigers.com Top Stories
Where Does Clemson Rank All-Time?Clemson captured its second consensus National Championship in 35 years by beating #3 Ohio State, the 2014 National Champion, 31-0 and undefeated #1 Alabama, the Defending National…
CUTigers.comYesterday at 6:20 PM
PHOTO GALLERY I: NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP PARADEEnjoy these images from the Clemson National Championship Parade and Death Valley Celebration, courtesy of CUTigers.com Photographer John Bolton!
CUTigers.comWednesday at 5:56 PM
RECRUITING RADARIn our weekly Recruiting Radar, CUTigers Recruiting Analyst Gary McDaniel updates you on the latest news and intel on the Clemson recruiting front!
CUTigers.comWednesday at 2:20 AM
RECRUITING RADAR: National Champion EditionIn our weekly Recruiting Radar, CUTigers Recruiting Analyst Gary McDaniel updates you on the latest news and intel on the Clemson recruiting front!
Clemson National Championship PCIn arguably the greatest National Championship Game ever played in the first rematch ever, Clemson turned the tables on Alabama to reclaim its #1 ranking and win its second…