Former Clemson cornerback Justin Miller checked in at the NFL Combine this weekend and told our correspondents the following information:
* He measured in at 5-feet-9 inches tall and and weighed 201 pounds.
* He played around 200 last year.
* He loves returning kicks but wants to be a cornerback first.
* Named wide receiver Fred Gibson is his toughest competition.
* He will do everything at the combine but remains undecided on running the 40-yard dash.
* He hopes to run the 40 in the low 4.3's with his best time being 4.29.
* He feels his aggressiveness is his strongest attribute and he believes that athleticism translates to zone and man off schemes as well as press coverage.
Miller Checks in at the NFL Combine
CUTigers.com Top Stories
WHAT WE ARE HEARING: ACC Championship#3 Clemson looks to secure its second consecutive College Football Playoff berth by winning a record 16th ACC Title and its first back-to-back titles in 28 years!
CUTigers.comYesterday at 3:06 PM
TIGERS WIN THRILLERClemson improved to 4-2 with a 60-58 win over Nebraska and helped the ACC win the 2016 ACC/Big Ten Challenge!
CUTigers.comThursday at 7:13 AM
RECRUITING RADARIn our weekly Recruiting Radar, CUTigers Recruiting Analyst Gary McDaniel updates you on the latest news and intel on the Clemson recruiting front!
CUTigers.comMonday at 7:25 PM
TIGERS ADVANCE TO ELITE EIGHT!Austen Burnikel scored the first two goals for the Tigers, and Alex Happi added an insurance goal, his 4th in as many games.
CUTigers.comSunday at 7:34 PM
TIGERS #3 IN BOTH POLLSAfter a record blowout 56-7 win over arch-rival South Carolina, Clemson moved up to #3 in both of Sunday's polls and could potentially be #2 in Tuesday's College Football Playoff…
CUTigers.comSunday at 11:32 AM