* Clemson is off to a 6-0 start for the first time since the 2002-03 season and just the second time since 1995-96.
* Clemson has forced 44 more turnovers than it has committed so far this year. That computes to a +7.33 turnovers per game, first in the ACC.
* Clemson has a 45-15 lead in the series with Wofford. The Tigers have won 30 of 37 meetings at Clemson, but Wofford won in 1999-00 by a 79-74 score. The Tigers have won three in a row,all at Clemson. The two teams played 54 of the 60 series games between 1912-49.
* Clemson won the most recent meeting two years ago by an 84-77 margin. Sharrod Ford had a then career high 25 points to lead Clemson and he added 12 rebounds. Vernon Hamilton scored 15 points and had five steals. Wofford led at halftime 41-37, but Clemson won the second half by 11 points.
* Clemson is coming off a 19-point win over South Carolina, Clemson's largest margin of victory in the series since the 1996-97 season. Clemson scored 82 points, the most points it has scored against a Dave Odom coached team in 26 games.
* Shawan Robinson has 152 career three point goals and needs just four to move past Tony Stockman into fourth place in Clemson history. Robinson, who has made a team best 16-17 free throws this year, is shooting .796 from the line for his career, 10th best in Clemson history.
* Clemson pulled down 26 offensive rebounds in the win over South Carolina, tied for the fifth most in Clemson history and the most under Oliver Purnell. Clemson won the second-chance points stat 26-9.
* James Mays and Vernon Hamilton combined for 35 points in Clemson's win over South Carolina. Mays scored a carer high 19 points on 7-9 shooting, while Hamilton made 6-12 shots from the field and scored 16. Hamilton had just one turnover in the game.
* Starting forward James Mays has averaged 15.6 points a game in even numbered games this year and 5.7 points per game in odd numbered games.
Clemson has four players averaging in double figures and three more between 8.7 and 8.8 points per game.
* Clemson was 16th in the nation in the December 4 Sagarin poll.
* Wofford assistant coach Dustin Kearns is a 2002 Clemson graduate. Kearns was a manager when Larry Shyatt was the head coach of the Tigers. He is the second Clemson graduate to meet the Tigers this year from a coaching standpoint. J.D. Powell, a former Clemson walk-on under Shyatt is an assistant coach at Charleston Southern.
Traffic Advisory for Fans Attending the Clemson-Wofford Basketball Game
Those leaving campus after 4:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 6 -- and those coming to campus for the 7:30 p.m. men's basketball game with Wofford college -- should plan their routes carefully to avoid area streets closed for the City of Clemson Christmas Parade.
Parade activities will begin at 5 p.m. with caroling and the lighting of the tree in front of the Planning and Codes Administration office at 365 College Avenue.
The parade will begin at 6 p.m. on S.C. Highway 93 at Bowman Field. The parade route will take units north on College Avenue, ending at Keowee Trail (next to Papa John's Pizza).
Barricades will go up at 4:45 p.m. in the following locations:
* S.C. 93 closed between Cherry Road (at the President's Home) and College Avenue (at Subway)
* College Avenue closed between S.C. 93 and Keith Street
* S.C. 93 closed between College Avenue and Williamson Road
The traffic arm on Calhoun Drive, at Brackett Hall, will remain activated until after the parade to deter motorists from traveling toward barricaded areas.
Those parked in the Sikes Hall area will be directed to exit via Parkway Drive.
Once the parade begins, access will be blocked between College Avenue and all sides streets, including North Clemson Avenue, Sloan Street and Keith Street.
All barricades will remain in place until the conclusion of the parade around 7 p.m.
Officers from Clemson University and the City of Clemson police departments will oversee the barricades and direct traffic to provide a safe environment for parade participants and viewers -- many of them children -- to assemble for this annual holiday event.
Tigers Face Terriers
CUTigers.com Top Stories
RECRUITING RADAR: ACC CHAMPS!In our weekly Recruiting Radar, CUTigers Recruiting Analyst Gary McDaniel updates you on the latest news and intel on the Clemson recruiting front!
CUTigers.comTuesday at 3:12 PM
SPECIAL OFFER: 15% OFF FIESTA BOWL TICKETS!NOW THROUGH MIDNIGHT WEDNESDAY ONLY: 10% ticket discount for CUTigers.com Premium Members is increased to 15%!
CUTigers.comMonday at 12:33 PM
ACC CHAMPIONSHIP POST-GAME INTERVIEWSWatch Dabo Swinney, Deshaun Watson and more Clemson coaches and players discuss their second consecutive ACC Championship on Saturday night!
CUTigers.comSunday at 11:18 AM
PLAYOFF REPEAT FOR TIGERS#2 Clemson will join Alabama as the only two programs to make repeat trips to the College Football Playoff.
CUTigers.comSunday at 10:10 AM