* Clemson has a 13-3 record, Clemson's best record after 16 games since the 1996-97 season when Clemson opened 15-1. That was also the last season that Clemson defeated Duke. This is the 10th time in school history that Clemson has won 13 of its first 16 games.
* Clemson has a 2-1 conference record, the first time Clemson has won two of its first three league games since the 2001-02 season when the Tigers opened 2-1. Clemson has not been 3-1 or better to open an ACC season since 1996-97 when Rick Barnes team opened a school best 5-0.
Clemson has lost 18 straight games to Duke dating to an 86-82 overtime win at Clemson in 1996-97. Duke has been ranked in the top 10 entering all 18 of those games.
* Duke enters Saturday's game ranked number-one in the nation. Clemson has beaten the number-one ranked team twice in history. Clemson's wins over number-one took place on January 9, 1980, an 87-82 overtime victory against Duke, and Feb. 18, 2001, a 75-65 win over North Carolina.
* Clemson has a +3.68 turnover margin, fourth best in the ACC and a figure that would rank third best in Clemson history for a season. Clemson is forcing 19.5 turnovers per game, second best in the ACC and at a pace to rank second best in Clemson history over a season. Clemson's 11.31 steals per game rank ahead of the single season record of 10.89 set in 1976-77.
* Clemson 10 blocked shots and 15 steals in the win over Wake Forest, just Clemson's second win over the Demon Deacons in the last 14 meetings. It marked the first time since 1989-90 that Clemson had at least 10 blocks and 15 steals in the same game. That came against Radford, a team that was coached by Oliver Purnell.
* Clemson ranks in the top 25 in the nation in blocked shots (21) and steals (5). Clemson was the only team in the nation to rank in the top 20 of both categories last season.
* Point guard Vernon Hamilton, a native of Richmond, VA, is Clemson's scoring leader with a 12.5 average. He talled a career high 21 points in the victory over Wake Forest. He has 12 double figure scoring games in the first 16 contests after recording just eight double figure games all of last year.
* Shawan Robinson has 27 three-point goals and 167 for his career. He needs just one to go past Chris Whitney (167) into third place on the Clemson career list.
* Freshman Raymond Sykes had three blocked shot sin 15 minutes against Wake Forest. He had just two blocks in six games prior to that contest.
Clemson - Duke Game Notes
CUTigers.com Top Stories
GRADES AND ANALYSIS: NC State#3 Clemson committed 4 turnovers, including 3 in the red zone and a pick-six, in its 24-17 overtime win over NC State in Death Valley.
CUTigers.comThursday at 2:52 PM
Clemson Basketball Media DayWatch Head Coach Brad Brownell and his assistant coaches discuss the upcoming basketball season at Clemson Media Day!
CUTigers.comThursday at 1:30 PM
PHOTO GALLERY: #3 Clemson vs NC StateEnjoy these images from Clemson's thrilling overtime victory versus NC State in Death Valley, courtesy of CUTigers Photographer John Bolton!
CUTigers.comThursday at 11:12 AM
College coaches who could get hired awayWhy these highly sought college football coaches would leave (and why they could stay)
ScoutThursday at 10:00 AM
TOP PLAYS: NC State vs. ClemsonHere's a look back at some of NC State's top plays against Clemson, and the highlights are courtesy of ABC. The first video is a collection of all the highlights and below it are…
Pack PrideWednesday at 8:28 AM