* Clemson is coming off an 89-77 victory over Maryland, its high point total in an ACC game this year. It was Clemson's fourth win in a row over Maryland, the first time Clemson has defeated the Terps four consecutive games since the 1949-51 era.
* Clemson will be looking for a regular season sweep of Wake Forest. Clemson has not swept the Demon Deacons in the regular season since 1989-90. (Clemson did beat Wake Forest twice in 1997-98, but one of the wins was in the ACC Tourney).
* Clemson has lost 14 consecutive games at the Lawrence Joel Coliseum. Clemson's only win in the facility took place in its first trip there, an 89-75 victory in 1989-90, the year Clemson won its only regular season ACC championship.
* Shawan Robinson had a season high 24 points, including five three-point goals in the win over Maryland. He also had five assists and three steals in running the point guard position for 37 of the 40 minutes.
* Clemson has shot at least 70 percent from the foul line in each of its last five games. It is the longest streak of 70-percent free throw shooting games by the Tigers since a five-game streak in 2000-01. Clemson has made 72 of its last 93 free throws as a team, a .774 figure.
* Clemson center Akin Akingbala has scored in double figures in seven consecutive games, including his 14 points and 13 rebounds in the win over Maryland. He is averaging 15.4 points and 8.3 rebounds during that seven-game stretch. Prior to the performance against Maryland he scored a career high 21 points against Boston College and All-America front court player Craig Smith.
* K.C. Rivers has scored in double figures in three consecutive games for the first time all year. He had 13 at Boston College, his high scoring game in an ACC contest this year, then had 10 against Maryland. He has scored 12.0 points and pulled in 5.0 rebounds over the last three games.
* Clemson forced 26 turnovers in the win over Maryland with 15 steals. It was the 15th game this year Clemson has had at least 10 steals.
* Clemson made 12 three-point goals in the win over Maryland. All 12 came in the first 30 minutes of the game. Clemson is 5-2 this year when it makes at least 35 percent of its three-piont shots.
* Shawan Robinson continues to lead the ACC in free throw percentage with a .931 figure, a mark that would be third best in ACC history for a season.
* Leading scorer Vernon Hamilton did not play against Maryland due to elbow and thumb injuries on the left side of his body. He is questionable for the Wake Forest game.
Clemson - Wake Forest Game Notes
CUTigers.com Top Stories
Blossomgame Drafted by SpursFormer Clemson All-ACC First-Teamer Jaron Blossomgame was the penultimate pick in Thursday night's NBA Draft, going #59 overall to the San Antonio Spurs.
CUTigers.comFriday at 7:00 AM
ANOTHER 4-STAR IS ALL IN4-Star 2018 CB Kyler McMichael is the Tigers' 10th commitment of the 2018 class and 8th of 4 or 5 stars!
CUTigers.comFriday at 5:52 AM
6-21 RECRUITING RADARIn our weekly Recruiting Radar, CUTigers Recruiting Analyst Gary McDaniel updates you on the latest news and intel on the Clemson recruiting front!
CUTigers.comWednesday at 3:07 PM
6-17 RECRUITING RADAR: DABO CAMP IIIn this week's Recruiting Radar, CUTigers Recruiting Analyst Gary McDaniel updates you on the latest news and intel on the Clemson recruiting front, straight from the second week…
PHOTO GALLERY: DABO CAMP IIEnjoy these images from week two of the Dabo Swinney Camp, courtesy of Recruiting Analyst Gary McDaniel and Photographer Joy Suddeth!