* Saturday will be the final regular season appearance for Clemson Seniors Shawan Robinson, Akin Akingbala and Steve Allen. Clemson is 25-8 on Senior Day since 1972, including a 15-8 record against ACC teams.
* Robinson and Akingbala have both scored in double figures in nine of the last 10 games. Robinson has a 15.4 average over those 10 games and Akingbala is at 14.9. Robinson has made 17 of his last 34 three-point attempt.
* Vernon Hamilton broke Chris Whitney's single season steal record at Virginia Tech and now has 74 for the season. He needs three steals against Georgia Tech to become Clemson's career leader. Terrell McIntyre had 194 between 1995-99 and Hamilton has 192 entering Saturday's game.
* Clemson has a 7-2 record against Georgia Tech on Clemson's Senior Night, but Tech defeated Clemson just two years ago on Senior Night.
* Clemson will be looking for a third straight ACC win to close the season. Clemson has not entered the ACC Tournament coming off three consecutive league wins since 1964.
* Clemson's 17 wins so far this season are already the most by a Clemson team since 1998-99 when Clemson finished the season with 20.
* Clemson has made 44 of its last 99 three-point goals over four games and the Tigers are averaging 83.3 points per game over those three contests. Clemson made 11-14 three-point shots in the second half in its win at Virginia Tech on Wednesday. That tied a school record for the most three-point goals made in a half by a Tiger team.
* Cliff Hammonds is averaging 14.5 PPG over his last 4 games and has made 11 of his last 22 three-point goals. He has not turned the ball over in the last two games and has team best 89 assists.
* Akin Akingbala needs 10 rebounds to reach 500 for his Clemson career. He needs one steal to become the first Clemson player to record at least 30 blocks and 30 steals in the same year in 10 seasons. Akingbala has had four double-doubles in his last seven games.
* Shawan Robinson needs five three-point goals to reach 200 for his career. He has had five threepoint goals in three of his last four games.
* Cliff Hammonds is sixth in the ACC in assist/turnover ratio. He had six assists and no turnovers in the win over Virginia.
Clemson - Georgia Tech Game Notes
CUTigers.com Top Stories
Clemson Basketball Media DayWatch Head Coach Brad Brownell and his assistant coaches discuss the upcoming basketball season at Clemson Media Day!
CUTigers.comYesterday at 1:30 PM
PHOTO GALLERY: #3 Clemson vs NC StateEnjoy these images from Clemson's thrilling overtime victory versus NC State in Death Valley, courtesy of CUTigers Photographer John Bolton!
CUTigers.comYesterday at 11:12 AM
College coaches who could get hired awayWhy these highly sought college football coaches would leave (and why they could stay)
ScoutYesterday at 10:00 AM
TOP PLAYS: NC State vs. ClemsonHere's a look back at some of NC State's top plays against Clemson, and the highlights are courtesy of ABC. The first video is a collection of all the highlights and below it are…
Pack PrideWednesday at 8:28 AM