* Clemson enters the ACC Tournament having won each of his last three league contests for the first time since 1964.
* Clemson has won four of its last five games entering the ACC Tournament. Only North Carolina at 5- 0 has a better record than Clemson over the last five league contests. Clemson's only loss in the last five games was in overtime, at Wake Forest.
* Clemson has 18 wins in the bank so far this year, Clemson's high figure in a season since the Tigers won 20 in 1998-99. It is the most wins in the regular season since 1996-97 when Clemson won 21 entering the Tournament. Clemson's seven ACC wins are the most in a season since 1997-98.
* Oliver Purnell won his 300th game as a head coach when the Tigers defeated Georgia Tech 95-82 in the final regular season game.
* Clemson will meet Miami (FL) in the first round of the ACC Tournament. Clemson has lost just two games all year by more than 10 points. The Tigers largest margin of defeat this season was the 24- point loss at Miami (FL) on January 18.
* Vernon Hamilton has broken a Clemson steal record each of the last two games. He set the season record at Virginia Tech and now has a record 78 for the season. He broke Terrell McIntyre's record for career steals in the win over Georgia Tech and now has 196, two more than McIntyre.
* Clemson has scored at least 86 points in each of the last three games, all Tiger wins. This is the first time in Clemson history that the Tigers have scored at least 86 points in three consecutive ACC wins.
* Clemson scored 61 points in the second half in the win over Georgia Tech, Clemson's highest scoring half in an ACC game since Jan. 13, 1993 (66 at Virginia).
* Akin Akingbala has averaged 15.5 points and 8.6 rebounds per game over the last 11 contests. He is shooting .545 from the field during this time. He has scored in double figures in 10 of his last 11 games.
* Shawan Robinson has made 22 of his last 43 threepoint goals (.512) and has averaged 20 points per game over the last five contests.
Clemson has made 52 of its last 119 three-point goals (.437) over five games and the Tigers are averaging 85.6 points per game over those five contests. Clemson has made at least 40 percent of its three-point shots in each of the last three games, Clemson's longest streak of 40 percent three-point shooting since the 1999-00 season.
* Cliff Hammonds is second in the ACC in conference games in assist/turnover ratio. He has 12 assists and just one turnover in the last three games covering 80 minutes of play
Clemson - Miami Game Notes
CUTigers.com Top Stories
WATSON WINS DAVEY O'BRIEN AWARDWatch our interview with Deshaun Watson following the receipt of his second consecutive Davey O'Brien Award at the College Football Hall of Fame in Atlanta!
CUTigers.comYesterday at 11:11 AM
CFP HEAD COACHES' JOINT PRESS CONFERENCEWatch Clemson Head Coach Dabo Swinney, Urban Meyer, Nick Saban and Chris Petersen discuss the upcoming College Football Playoff from the College Football Hall of Fame in Atlanta at…
CUTigers.comYesterday at 11:03 AM
RECRUITING RADAR: ACC CHAMPS!In our weekly Recruiting Radar, CUTigers Recruiting Analyst Gary McDaniel updates you on the latest news and intel on the Clemson recruiting front!
CUTigers.comTuesday at 3:12 PM
SPECIAL OFFER: 15% OFF FIESTA BOWL TICKETS!NOW THROUGH MIDNIGHT WEDNESDAY ONLY: 10% ticket discount for CUTigers.com Premium Members is increased to 15%!
CUTigers.comMonday at 12:33 PM