CUTigers.com presents the "Clemson Beat Pick 'Em" featuring college football picks from the writers covering Clemson's 2006 season.
* Paul "help me I'm new to this" Strelow from The State
* Brett "I'm mad at the world" Jensen from CUTigers.com
* Dan "livin' large" Scott from WCCP
* Will "Go Tigers!" Vandervort from the Daily Messenger
* Roy "too tall for you" Philpott from CUTigers.com
* Larry "I'm smarter than you" Williams from the Post and Courier
* Greg "throw me a bone" Wallace from the Anderson Independent-Mail
* Eric "the home wrecker" Boynton from the Herald-Journal
And finally ...
* The average fan
How it works: Each writer is asked to pick five games a week, with one pick being designated as the "lock of the week." Each correct pick receives one point. Each "lock of the week" picked correctly receives two points.
Friday afternoon all picks will be posted here on CUTigers.com. The following week, results will be posted from the previous week's picks, including updated rankings so fans can clearly see who truly knows their college football.
In addition, CUTigers.com is also allowing one Clemson fan a week (each week it will be someone different) to post their picks against the Clemson beat writers. To have a chance to be that fan, visit the CUTigers.com Premium Message Board The Valley on Friday afternoons for details.
Congratulations to Don Quattlebaum from Myrtle Beach, S.C. for providing this week's fan entry.
This Week's Games:
Florida Atlantic at Clemson (-33.5)
Syracuse at Wake Forest (-15)
Virginia at Pitt (-3.5)
Notre Dame at Georgia Tech (+7.5)
Florida State at Miami (-4)
* Lock of the Week picks for each writer are bolded.