Overall: Clemson leads 50-17-2
at Presbyterian: Clemson leads 21-10-1
at Clemson: Clemson leads 29-7-1
at Littlejohn: Clemson leads 3-0
at Neutral: None played
First Meeting: Tie, 39-39, in 1915-16
Last Meeting: Clemson, 95-69, in 1982-83
• Clemson is ranked in the national polls this week, the earliest the Tiger program has been ranked in a season since 1998-99. The Tigers are 22nd in the ESPN/USA Today coaches' poll and 24th in the Associated Press poll. Clemson is ranked in both football and men's basketball in the same week for the first time since November 18, 1996.
• Clemson was 18-1 last year against non-conference teams, and is 3-0 so far this season.
• Clemson has a 21-1 record in the month of November under Oliver Purnell and has won 16 games in a row in the month. Clemson is 84-15 all-time in November.
• Clemson and Presbyterian will be meeting for the 70th time in the series history Wednesday. The Tigers hold a 50-17-2 all-time advantage over the Blue Hose.
• The Tigers outrebounded Old Dominion by 10 on Sunday, despite the Monarchs having two starting frontcourt players 6-10 or taller. James Mays and Trevor Booker both posted double-doubles for Clemson.
• Clemson continues to force turnovers at a rapid rate. The Tigers forced Furman into 37 turnovers in the season opener, Mississippi State had 19, then Old Dominion committed 23 turnovers. Clemson ranks second in the ACC in turnover margin (+10.67).
• Mays has posted back-to-back double-doubles for the first time in his career. He had 14 points and 11 rebounds at Mississippi State, then tallied 17 points and 10 boards in the home win over Old Dominion on Sunday.
• K.C. Rivers ranks among the ACC leaders in three-point shooting. The junior marksman from Charlotte, NC is hitting 57.1 percent of his three-point attempts (8-14) and is second on the team in scoring at 14.7 points per game.
• Rivers ranks second on the team in rebounding from his small forward position. He is averaging 7.3 per game so far this season and boasts a career mark of 4.7 per game.
• Cliff Hammonds has picked up right where he left off in terms of assist-to-turnover ratio. The senior from Cairo, GA has 11 assists this season with just one turnover in 99 minutes played. He ranks fourth in school history in assist-to-turnover ratio.
• Clemson's freshman class has certainly contributed to the success of this year's team. Demontez Stitt is averaging 9.3 points per game, while Terrence Oglesby is at 9.0 per game. Jerai Grant is averaging 2.3 points per game in a reserve role. The three freshmen have combined to make 22 out of 26 free throw attempts, which equates to an 84.6 percent figure.
Tigers Face Presbyterian
CUTigers.com Top Stories
WATSON WINS DAVEY O'BRIEN AWARDWatch our interview with Deshaun Watson following the receipt of his second consecutive Davey O'Brien Award at the College Football Hall of Fame in Atlanta!
CUTigers.comYesterday at 11:11 AM
CFP HEAD COACHES' JOINT PRESS CONFERENCEWatch Clemson Head Coach Dabo Swinney, Urban Meyer, Nick Saban and Chris Petersen discuss the upcoming College Football Playoff from the College Football Hall of Fame in Atlanta at…
CUTigers.comYesterday at 11:03 AM
RECRUITING RADAR: ACC CHAMPS!In our weekly Recruiting Radar, CUTigers Recruiting Analyst Gary McDaniel updates you on the latest news and intel on the Clemson recruiting front!
CUTigers.comTuesday at 3:12 PM
SPECIAL OFFER: 15% OFF FIESTA BOWL TICKETS!NOW THROUGH MIDNIGHT WEDNESDAY ONLY: 10% ticket discount for CUTigers.com Premium Members is increased to 15%!
CUTigers.comMonday at 12:33 PM
ACC CHAMPIONSHIP POST-GAME INTERVIEWSWatch Dabo Swinney, Deshaun Watson and more Clemson coaches and players discuss their second consecutive ACC Championship on Saturday night!
CUTigers.comSunday at 11:18 AM