• Clemson junior K.C. Rivers needs just eight points to reach the 1000 mark for his career. When he does he will become just the 16th player in school history to reach the mark by the end of his junior year.
• Clemson will attempt to defeat two North Carolina Triangle schools in consecutive games when the Tigers play at Duke on Saturday. Clemson has not beaten two schools from the triangle in consecutive games since the 1989-90 season when Clemson best North Carolina and Duke on the way to the ACC regular season title.
• Clemson has three players in its starting lineup from the state of North Carolina. The three playes are James Mays (Garner), K.C. Rivers (Charlotte) and Demontez Stitt (Matthews).
• Clemson has a 5-1 record away from home this year, including a 3-0 mark on an opponent's home court. Clemson is shooting .427 on three-point shots away from home and scoring 86 points per game on the road. Duke shoots .427 on three-point shots at home.
• Terrence Oglesby is averaging a team best 18.2 points per game on the road and has made 25-45 three-point shots, .556.
• Cliff Hammonds needs just five steals to reach 200 for his career. When he does he will become just the sixth player in ACC history with 1200 points, 400 rebounds, 400 assists and 200 steals. He also has 219 career three-point goals, second in Clemson history. Hammonds has made at least on three-point goal in 44 straight games.
• Clemson has won in Cameron Indoor Stadium just twice in the last 31 years. Clemson's only wins during that time took place in 1983-84 and 1994-95. Clemson has just four wins in Durham in its history. Clemson lost by just two points on its last trip, however, a 68-66 defeat in 2006-07.
• Trevor Booker was named Player of the Week last week, the second Tiger to win the honor this season (K.C. Rivers on Dec. 3). It is the first year since 1992-93 that Clemson has had two different players win ACC Player of the Week honors.
• Booker has averaged 21.2 points and shot 42-63 from the field (.667) over the last five games.
• Clemson has a 4-6 record against Duke over the years when both teams are ranked in the top 25 of at least one poll entering the game.
• Clemson has lost 21 straight games to Duke regardless of site. Clemson's last win took place on Jan. 7, 1997, an 86-82 win in overtime.
• Clemson is ranked in the top 25 of both polls for the ninth straight week, tied for the third longest streak in Clemson history.
• Clemson has three players with more steals than turnovers this year, K.C. Rivers, Cliff Hammonds and James Mays.
NOTES: Clemson at Duke
CUTigers.com Top Stories
Pagano to TransferAfter helping Clemson win a National Championship and earning his degree, Scott Pagano has decided it is time for him to move on.
CUTigers.comFriday at 11:58 AM
RECRUITING RADARIn our weekly Recruiting Radar, CUTigers Recruiting Analyst Gary McDaniel updates you on the latest news and intel on the Clemson recruiting front!
CUTigers.comWednesday at 8:40 AM
TIGERS TAKE A W FROM WAKEAfter back-to-back heartbreaking losses to Syracuse and Duke, the Tigers built a 21-point lead on Wake Forest and won by 12 to complete the season sweep of the Deacs and keep their…
DEJA BLUEFor the second straight game, Clemson had the lead or a chance to win on the final possession of the game and came up just short. This time, it was against #18 Duke in the most…