The two teams have split two meetings each of the last two years with each team winning on its home court. The home team has won 34 of the last 44 meetings in the series.
• Georgia Tech enters Sunday's game with an 0-5 league record, but three of the five losses have been in overtime.
• Junior forward Trevor Booker went over the 1000 point mark when he scored nine against Wake Forest last Saturday. He now has 1011 career points. He is the 16th Clemson player in history to reach 1000 points during his junior year.
• Booker leads the ACC in field goal percentage and blocked shots and is fourth in rebounding.
• K.C. Rivers can become the winningest player in Clemson history with a win over Georgia Tech. He has played in 84 wins, the same total as Cliff Hammonds (2004-08) and Elden Campbell (1986-90). Rivers needs just 12 points to reach 1500 for his career. He will become the ninth player in Clemson history to reach 1500 points, the first to reach that mark since Terrell McIntyre, who was a senior in 1998-99 and finished with 1839.
• Rivers needs just 13 three-point goals to become Clemson's career leader. He has 247 and the record is 259 by McIntyre. He is 17th in ACC history in career three-point goals made.
• Clemson sophomore Jerai Grant has 29 blocked shots in 272 minutes this year, a blocked shot every 9.38 minutes. That is on pace to be the seventh best blocked shots per minute figure in Clemson history. He is fifth in the ACC in blocked shots.
• K.C. Rivers, Tanner Smith and Andre Young all have more steals than turnovers this year.
• Clemson is shooting 67.1 percent from the foul line this year, on pace to be Clemson's best percentage from the charity stripe in eight years. Clemson shot .702 from the line in 2000-01, the only year in the last 21 that Clemson has shot 70 percent from the line over the course of a season.
• Freshman Andre Young has a 26/3 assist/turnover ratio in 10 home games this year.
• Trevor Booker is shooting 62.1 percent from the field at home this year and averages a team best 16.7 points per game.
• Clemson is ranked 10th in the latest RPI and has a schedule ranking of No. 27 in the nation.
• Clemson is ranked in the top 10 in the nation in both polls and has an 11-1 record as a top 20 team when playing Georgia Tech. The only Tech win took place in 1989-90 when Tech won in Atlanta, 85-69. Clemson was 20th and Georgia Tech was ranked 11th entering that game.
NOTES: Georgia Tech at Clemson
CUTigers.com Top Stories
Pagano to TransferAfter helping Clemson win a National Championship and earning his degree, Scott Pagano has decided it is time for him to move on.
CUTigers.comFriday at 11:58 AM
RECRUITING RADARIn our weekly Recruiting Radar, CUTigers Recruiting Analyst Gary McDaniel updates you on the latest news and intel on the Clemson recruiting front!
CUTigers.comWednesday at 8:40 AM
TIGERS TAKE A W FROM WAKEAfter back-to-back heartbreaking losses to Syracuse and Duke, the Tigers built a 21-point lead on Wake Forest and won by 12 to complete the season sweep of the Deacs and keep their…
CUTigers.comTuesday at 8:09 PM
DEJA BLUEFor the second straight game, Clemson had the lead or a chance to win on the final possession of the game and came up just short. This time, it was against #18 Duke in the most…