• A victory over Florida State will give Clemson 20 wins for the third year in a row. It would mark the first time in school history Clemson has won at least 20 games three straight years.
• A victory over Florida State would give Clemson a 6-2 record at the midway point of the ACC schedule. It would be the best record at the halfway point of the schedule since 1996-97 when Clemson was 6-2.
• Clemson is ranked 10th in both polls this week. It is the first time Clemson has been ranked in the top 10 in a poll after February 1 since the final poll of the 1996-97 season when Clemson was eighth in the final USA Today poll.
• A victory would tie the Clemson record for quickest run to 20 wins. The 1986-87 team also did it in just 22 games.
• Trevor Booker is 29-40 from the field in his career against Florida State. He had 29 points on 10-12 field goal shooting in last year's Clemson double overtime win against Florida State in Litteljohn Coliseum. That is his high point total in an ACC game for his career.
• Over the last three games, all Clemson wins, Trevor Booker is averaging 17 points and 10.6 rebounds per game.
• Clemson is coming off 27-point victory over Duke, Clemson's largest victory margin over the Blue Devils since 1975. It was the largest margin of defeat for Duke against any opponent since a 30-point loss to UNLV in the national championship game on April 2, 1990. It was Duke's largest margin of defeat in an ACC game since 1984.
• K.C. Rivers went over the 1500-point mark in the win over Virginia Tech. He now has 1534 for his career and is the ninth player in Clemson history to go over 1500 points. He needs just five three-point goals to become Clemson's all-time leader. Terrell McIntyre had 259 and Rivers has 255.
• Rivers had seven steals vs. Duke to tie a Clemson single game record. He now has 192 career steals more than any other active ACC player.
• Booker has 195 career blocked shots, more than any other active ACC player. He currently leads the ACC in blocked shots per game and is second in rebounding and field goal percentage.
• Clemson has a 19-2 record, the first time since 1986-87 Clemson has won 19 of its first 21 games.
• Clemson has six wins over RPI top 50 teams this year, tied for fourth in the nation. Five of the six wins have come away from home.
• Clemson is 7th in the RPI and Florida State is 28th entering Saturday's game.
NOTES: Florida State at Clemson
CUTigers.com Top Stories
GRADES AND ANALYSIS: NC State#3 Clemson committed 4 turnovers, including 3 in the red zone and a pick-six, in its 24-17 overtime win over NC State in Death Valley.
CUTigers.comThursday at 2:52 PM
Clemson Basketball Media DayWatch Head Coach Brad Brownell and his assistant coaches discuss the upcoming basketball season at Clemson Media Day!
CUTigers.comThursday at 1:30 PM
PHOTO GALLERY: #3 Clemson vs NC StateEnjoy these images from Clemson's thrilling overtime victory versus NC State in Death Valley, courtesy of CUTigers Photographer John Bolton!
CUTigers.comThursday at 11:12 AM
College coaches who could get hired awayWhy these highly sought college football coaches would leave (and why they could stay)
ScoutThursday at 10:00 AM