* Improved its record on Homecoming to 34-3-2 since 1971and 64-19-3 overall since the first homecoming game in 1922.
* Improved its record to 13-7 in games played on Halloween. Today was the first time since 1931 that Clemson held its Homecoming on Halloween.
* This was Clemson's largest margin of victory (46 points) since a 54-0 win over South Carolina State on September 20, 2008.
* Clemson has scored at least 38 points three consecutive games. It is the first time Clemson has done that since the 2007 season when Clemson defeated Louisiana Monroe 49-26, Furman 38-10 and NC State 42-20 in consecutive games in September that year.
* Clemson had a season high 252 yards rushing today, the most for the Tigers since Clemson had 252 (yes the same total) against The Citadel last year.
* Today's game was the first time that Clemson has had three different players throw a touchdown pass in the same game since October 20, 1984, when Clemson celebrated Homecoming with a 54-21 win over Duke. That day Mike Eppley, Anthony Parete, and Stacy Driver all threw touchdown passes. Today, Kyle Parker, Willy Korn and Jacoby Ford all threw scoring passes.
* Clemson was 7-7 on PATs today and has now made 116 in a row dating back to the 2006 Music City Bowl.
* Clemson's defense held Coastal Carolina to 27 yards passing. But, it was not the season low for a Tigers opponent. Boston College had just 25 yards passing against the Tigers earlier this year.
* With today's victory, Kyle Parker has now started at quarterback in five Tiger victories this year. He has tied the Clemson record for wins by a freshman starting quarterback. Rodney Williams had a 5-3 record as a starter in 1985.
* Jacoby Ford moved into seventh place in Clemson history in touchdown receptions with 14.
* Jacoby Ford has now caught at least one pass in 23 consecutive games he has played.
* Xavier Dye scored his second career touchdown on a 36-yard pass from Jacoby Ford. It was his first touchdown of the year.
* With his touchdown pass today, Jacoby Ford joins C.J. Spiller as the only two players in Clemson history to have scored touchdowns five different ways - rushing, receiving, punt return, kickoff return, and throwing a touchdown.
* Ford is now 2-2 for 55 yards and a touchdown threw the air this year. He has a passing efficiency of 388.6.
* Crezdon Butler had his 11th career interception today, a pick he returned 47 yards. He now has 243 career interception return yards, tied for second in Clemson history with former teammate and 2008 senior Michael Hamlin.
* C.J. Spiller scored his 40th career touchdown on a six-yard rush. It was his 10th touchdown of the year and he has now scored at least one touchdown in every game this year. His streak of consecutive games with a play of at least 60 yards ended however, at seven games.
* Jacoby Ford's touchdown pass was the first thrown by a Clemson wide receiver since Chip Davis threw one to Gary Cooper against Florida State, on a rainy day in 1988.
* Jaron Brown scored his first career touchdown on an 18-yard pass from Willy Korn.
* Rashard Hall had his fourth interception of the year today. That is the most by a Clemson freshman since Justin Miller had a Clemson record tying eight picks in 2002.
NOTES: Tigers dominate Coastal
CUTigers.com Top Stories
ACC CHAMPIONSHIP POST-GAME INTERVIEWSWatch Dabo Swinney, Deshaun Watson and more Clemson coaches and players discuss their second consecutive ACC Championship on Saturday night!
CUTigers.comYesterday at 11:18 AM
PLAYOFF REPEAT FOR TIGERS#2 Clemson will join Alabama as the only two programs to make repeat trips to the College Football Playoff.
CUTigers.comYesterday at 10:10 AM
ANOTHER CLEMSON CHAMPIONSHIP!!!#3 Clemson held on to beat #23 Virginia Tech 42-35 for its first back-to-back ACC Titles in 28 years.
CUTigers.comSaturday at 11:52 PM
ACC CHAMPIONSHIP PRESS CONFERENCEWatch Dabo Swinney's Press Conference Prior to the ACC Championship Game Between #3 Clemson and #23 Virginia Tech!
CUTigers.comSaturday at 9:38 AM
WHAT WE ARE HEARING: ACC Championship#3 Clemson looks to secure its second consecutive College Football Playoff berth by winning a record 16th ACC Title and its first back-to-back titles in 28 years!
CUTigers.comFriday at 3:06 PM