Safety Ryan Walters had back spasms in the first quarter and didn't return. Defensive tackle Jason Brace suffered a concussion. Senior safety J.J. Billingsley (knee) didn't dress for the game. Also out were James Cox (thumb), R.J. Brown (undisclosed injury), Marcus Burton (fractured tibia) and Marcus Jones (undisclosed injury).
• CU extended its scoring streak to 220 consecutive games. That's the 11th longest streak in NCAA history.
• Matt DiLallo was replaced on the Buffs' second punt by Isaac Garden, who punted the rest of the afternoon. Garden hit two punts for an average of 38.5 yards.
• Quarterback Bernard Jackson led CU in rushing with 105 yards on 17 attempts.
• Jordon Dizon led the Buffs in tackles as he has much of the season. He was credited with eight Saturday. He also had a third-down stop, giving him 16 on the season. The CU single-season record is 18.
• Senior defensive end Alex Ligon saw his first action in several weeks. He promptly dropped KSU tailback James Johnson for a 5-yard loss on his first play. Edwin Harrison was back in the starting lineup.
• The Buffs gave up a season-high 493 yards to Kansas State.
• Attendance: 42,696