The Buffs are nursing several injuries and a few players might miss the game Saturday with the Jayhawks.
Kansas is currently 0-2 in the Big 12 and 2-4 overall. They lost to Baylor 35-32 this past weekend, ending Baylor's Big 12 losing streak at 30 games.
The injuries on defense are as follows:
- LB Sean Tufts: High Ankle Sprain (Questionable)
- LB Drew Wahlroos: Dislocated Elbow (Doubtful)
- LB Aaron Killion: Hamstring (Day to Day)
- CB Phil Jackson: Ankle (Probable)
- WR Ron Monteilh: Concussion (Doubtful)
- TE Quinn Sypniewski: Ankle (Probable)
- TE Beau Williams: Calf (Probable)