Duke faces Virginia on Saturday, Jan. 15 at Cameron Indoor Stadium. Tipoff is set for 2:00 p.m. The game is being televised by ESPN with Mike Patrick (play-by-play) and Len Elmore (analyst) calling the action.
Duke is ranked No. 1 in the AP and ESPN/USA Today Coaches Poll, while Virginia is unranked in both polls.
Saturday's game will also be broadcast in Mandarin Chinese. The free broadcast will be available both live and on-demand at GoDuke.com Inside Access. Duke undergraduate student announcers Yunze Chen, John Sheng and Jesse Sun will call the action live from inside Cameron Indoor Stadium at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time/3:00 a.m. China Standard Time.
Duke-Virginia Series History
- Duke and Virginia have met 160 times heading into Saturday's game with the first meeting between the two schools coming in 1911.
- The Blue Devils lead the all-time series 112-48, including a 47-8 mark at Cameron Indoor Stadium.
- Duke has won five consecutive games and 14 of the last 15 in the series.
- Mike Krzyzewski is 48-16 at Duke against the Cavaliers.
- Duke has won 13 straight games against Virginia at Cameron Indoor Stadium.
- The Blue Devils have won 27 of the last 30 games in the series.
- 13 of Duke's last 14 wins in the series have been by 10 points or more.
- The Blue Devils' current 29-game win streak at Cameron Indoor Stadium is the fourth-longest home win streak in program history.
- Duke has only lost two home games in the past four seasons, posting a record of 58-2 in Cameron Indoor Stadium during that span.
- Duke has won 51 straight home games against unranked opponents. The Blue Devils' last loss at Cameron Indoor Stadium to an unranked opponent was to Florida State on Feb. 4, 2007.
- The Blue Devils are 13-2 following a loss over the last four seasons. Duke has not lost back-to-back games since the 2008-09 season.
- Duke has not lost back-to-back games against unranked opponents since February of 2008.
- Senior Nolan Smith is a perfect 18-of-18 from the free throw line in league play. Smith has also played all 120 minutes in Duke's three ACC contests.
- Kyle Singler has made 26 three-point field goals in the last eight games. He is averaging 20.4 points per game, while shooting 45.6 percent from behind the arc in that span. Singler has scored 20 or more points in five of the past eight games.
- Nolan Smith leads the ACC with seven games with 20 or more points scored. He has topped the 20-point mark in six of the last nine games.
- Nolan Smith and Kyle Singler are averaging 45.0 points combined over the last five games. The senior tandem has accounted for 56.4 percent of the Duke offense in that span.
- Saturday's game marks the 315th consecutive sellout at Cameron Indoor Stadium. Duke has played in front of a sellout crowd in 14 of its 16 games this season.
- Sophomore Mason Plumlee has raised his rebound average by 4.9 rebounds per game from a year ago. He ranks fifth in the ACC at 8.0 rpg.