The game is being televised locally by the ACC Network with Tim Brando (play-by-play) and Cory Alexander (analyst) calling the action.
ESPN2 will televise the contest nationally with Mike Patrick (play-by-play) and Len Elmore (analyst) on the call.
Duke enters the ACC Tournament ranked No. 5 in the AP Poll and ESPN/USA Today Coaches Poll.
Duke has won 45 of the last 50 games. The Blue Devils have won 17 of their last 20 contests against ACC opponents.
Duke In the ACC Tournament
- Duke is 87-39 all-time in the ACC Tournament with a league-best 18 conference championships.
- The Blue Devils are 49-17 in the tournament under Mike Krzyzewski. Coach K has led Duke to 12 league titles.
- Duke has compiled a 32-4 record in the ACC Tournament since 1998. The Blue Devils have won nine conference championships in that span.
- The Blue Devils are 33-15 in ACC Tournament games played in Greensboro. Duke has won six straight and 11 of the last 12 tournament games at the Greensboro Coliseum.
- Duke has won a league record 87 ACC Tournament games.
- The Blue Devils are 75-32 in ACC Tournament games played in the state of North Carolina.
- Duke is 23-9 in the ACC Tournament as the No. 2 seed. The Blue Devils have won ACC Championships as the No. 2 seed three times (1978, 2001 & 2002).
- The Blue Devils have won 17 straight neutral site games dating back to a 77-54 loss to Villanova in the 2009 NCAA Tournament.
- Duke has won 12 straight games at the Greensboro Coliseum. The Blue Devils' last loss at the venue was a 95-87 overtime defeat to Maryland in the 2004 ACC Championship game.
- Mike Krzyzewski is 39-9 with the Blue Devils at the Greensboro Coliseum. Duke has won five ACC titles under Coach K at the venue.
- Duke has been ranked in the top 5 of the AP Poll for 22 consecutive weeks.
- The Blue Devils are 16-2 following a loss over the last four seasons. Duke has not lost back-to-back games since the 2008-09 season.
- Nolan Smith is averaging 21.6 points, 4.8 rebounds and 5.2 assists per game. He is attempting to join Dick Groat (1951-52) as the only players in Duke history to average over 20.0 points, 5.0 rebounds and 5.0 assists per game for a season.
- Kyle Singler is 13 points shy of passing David Thompson (N.C. State) for 10th place on the ACC career scoring chart. Singler currently has 2,297 points and is attempting to become the fifth Blue Devil to rank in the top 10 of the ACC in scoring.
- Nolan Smith has scored 20 or more points in 11 of the last 15 games. He is averaging 23.8 points, 4.9 rebounds and 4.6 assists per game in that span.
- Seth Curry is averaging 12.2 points per game over the last 10 contests. He is shooting 49.1 percent (26-of-53) from three-point range in that stretch.
More ACC Tournament Notables
- The Blue Devils have won nine of the last 12 ACC Tournament championships. Duke has won a league-high 18 titles.
- Duke has had 17 ACC Tournament Most Valuable Players. Kyle Singler won the award last season for the Blue Devils.
- The Blue Devils won five straight ACC Tournament championships from 1999-2003 (previous league record was three).
- Duke set the league record with 17 consecutive ACC Tournament victories from 1999-2004.
- The Blue Devils have a winning record in tournament play against 10 ACC foes. Duke and Virginia Tech have not met in the tournament.
- Mike Krzyzewski is second in league history with 49 wins in the ACC Tournament.
- The Blue Devils have had a total of 120 first (69) or second team (51) ACC All-Tournament honorees. Duke's 120 first or second team ACC All-Tournament selections rank second in league history behind North Carolina's 127.