The game is being televised locally by the ACC Network with Tim Brando (play-by-play) and Mike Gminski (analyst) calling the action. ESPN will televise the contest nationally with Mike Patrick (play-by-play) and Len Elmore (analyst) on the call.
Duke is ranked No. 5 in the AP Poll and ESPN/USA Today Coaches Poll.
Duke has won 46 of the last 51 games. The Blue Devils have won 18 of their last 21 contests against ACC opponents.
The Blue Devils are looking to advance to the ACC Championship game for the 30th time.
Duke In the ACC Tournament
- Duke is 88-39 all-time in the ACC Tournament with a league-best 18 conference championships.
- The Blue Devils are 50-17 in the tournament under Mike Krzyzewski. Coach K has led Duke to 12 league titles.
- Duke has compiled a 33-4 record in the ACC Tournament since 1998. The Blue Devils have won nine conference championships in that span.
- The Blue Devils are 34-15 in ACC Tournament games played in Greensboro. Duke has won seven straight and 12 of the last 13 tournament games at the Greensboro Coliseum.
- Duke has won a league record 88 ACC Tournament games.
- The Blue Devils are 76-32 in ACC Tournament games played in the state of North Carolina.
- Duke is 24-9 in the ACC Tournament as the No. 2 seed. The Blue Devils have won ACC Championships as the No. 2 seed three times (1978, 2001 & 2002).
- The Blue Devils have won 18 straight neutral site games dating back to a 77-54 loss to Villanova in the 2009 NCAA Tournament.
- Duke has won 13 straight games at the Greensboro Coliseum. The Blue Devils' last loss at the venue was a 95-87 overtime defeat to Maryland in the 2004 ACC Championship game.
- Mike Krzyzewski is 40-9 with the Blue Devils at the Greensboro Coliseum. Duke has won five ACC titles under Coach K at the venue.
- Duke has been ranked in the top 5 of the AP Poll for 22 consecutive weeks.
- Kyle Singler scored 29 points in Duke's quarterfinal win over Maryland. He has now scored 20 or more points in three straight ACC Tournament games. Singler is averaging 21.1 points per game in his last seven ACC Tournament games.
- Nolan Smith is one of three players in the NCAA averaging over 20.0 points and 5.0 assists per game. Smith has scored at least 20 points and dished out five or more assists in 10 games.
- Mason Plumlee ranks fifth in the ACC with 14 double-figure rebounding games. He has led Duke in rebounding 21 times this season.
- Seth Curry is averaging 12.1 points per game over the last 11 contests. He is shooting 48.1 percent (26-of-54) from three-point range in that stretch.
- Mason Plumlee and Miles Plumlee combined for 20 points and 20 rebounds, including 11 offensive boards, in Friday's win over Maryland.
- Kyle Singler will match a school record with his 144th consecutive game played on Saturday.