The game is being televised locally by the ACC Network with Tim Brando (play-by-play) and Mike Gminski (analyst) calling the action. ESPN will televise the contest nationally with Dan Shulman (play-by-play) and Dick Vitale (analyst) on the call.
Duke is ranked No. 5 in the AP Poll and ESPN/USA Today Coaches Poll. North Carolina is ranked sixth in the AP Poll and seventh in the Coaches Poll.
Duke has won 47 of the last 52 games. The Blue Devils have won 19 of their last 22 contests against ACC opponents.
Duke In the ACC Tournament
- Duke is 89-39 all-time in the ACC Tournament with a league-best 18 conference championships.
- The Blue Devils are 51-17 in the tournament under Mike Krzyzewski. Coach K has led Duke to 12 league titles.
- Duke has compiled a 34-4 record in the ACC Tournament since 1998. The Blue Devils have won nine conference championships in that span.
- The Blue Devils are 35-15 in ACC Tournament games played in Greensboro. Duke has won eight straight and 13 of the last 14 tournament games at the Greensboro Coliseum.
- Duke has won a league record 89 ACC Tournament games.
- The Blue Devils are 77-32 in ACC Tournament games played in the state of North Carolina.
- Duke has won four straight ACC Tournament games against North Carolina. The Blue Devils are 11-8 all-time in the tournament against the Tar Heels.
- Sunday's game marks 11th meeting between Duke and North Carolina in the ACC Championship game. The Blue Devils have won the last two title game showdowns and are 4-6 overall in those meetings.
- Duke is 25-9 in the ACC Tournament as the No. 2 seed. The Blue Devils have won ACC Championships as the No. 2 seed three times (1978, 2001 & 2002).
- The Blue Devils have won 19 straight neutral site games dating back to a 77-54 loss to Villanova in the 2009 NCAA Tournament.
- Duke has won 14 straight games at the Greensboro Coliseum. The Blue Devils' last loss at the venue was a 95-87 overtime defeat to Maryland in the 2004 ACC Championship game.
- Mike Krzyzewski is 41-9 with the Blue Devils at the Greensboro Coliseum. Duke has won five ACC titles under Coach K at the venue.
- Kyle Singler is averaging 7.0 free throws per game over the last seven contests. He is shooting 91.8 percent (45-of-49) from the charity stripe in that span.
- Nolan Smith is one of three players in the NCAA averaging over 20.0 points and 5.0 assists per game. Smith has scored at least 20 points and dished out five or more assists in 11 games.
- Seth Curry is averaging 11.9 points per game over the last 12 contests. He is shooting 48.3 percent (28-of-58) from three-point range in that stretch.
- Kyle Singler is 12 rebounds shy of becoming the ninth player in ACC history to record 2,000 points and 1,000 rebounds in a career.
- The Blue Devils have won nine of the last 12 ACC Tournament championships. Duke has won a league-high 18 titles.
- Duke has had 17 ACC Tournament Most Valuable Players. Kyle Singler won the award last season for the Blue Devils.
- The Blue Devils won five straight ACC Tournament championships from 1999-2003 (previous league record was three).
- Duke set the league record with 17 consecutive ACC Tournament victories from 1999-2004.
- The Blue Devils have a winning record in tournament play against all 11 ACC foes.
- Mike Krzyzewski is second in league history with 51 wins in the ACC Tournament.
- The Blue Devils have had a total of 120 first (69) or second team (51) ACC All-Tournament honorees. Duke's 120 first or second team ACC All-Tournament selections rank second in league history behind North Carolina's 127.