Smith, the 2010-11 ACC Player of the Year and 2011 ACC Tournament MVP, was also handed the Bill Krzyzewski Captains Award, Best Free Throw Percentage Award (.813) and Most Assists Award (189).
Sophomore forward Mason Plumlee was also one of the top award-winners of the evening as he collected the Dr. Deryl Hart Award as the top scholar-athlete on the team, the Best Field Goal Percentage Award (.593) and Best Rebounding Average Award (8.4).
In his second season with the Blue Devils, Ryan Kelly received the Coach's Award as the player exemplifying the commitment and values of Duke Basketball while displaying overall improvement. Kelly also earned the True Blue Award for taking the most charges on the team with 19 this year.
Freshman Tyler Thornton was given the Glenn E. "Ten" Mann Award as the reserve contributing the most to team morale.
Three other awards were handed out Friday night. Sarah Helfer and Pat Thompson received the Gopal Varadhan Senior Manager Award, Hattie Cutcliffe was given the Harry Rainey Spirit Award and Paige Bartley was the recipient of the Charles Hogan Memorial Band Award.
2010-11 Duke Men's Basketball Award Winners
- Swett-Baylin Award (Most Valuable Player): Kyle Singler & Nolan Smith
- Dr. Deryl Hart Award (Top Scholar-Athlete): Mason Plumlee
- Glenn E. "Ted" Mann, Jr., Award (Reserve Contributing Most to Team Morale): Tyler Thornton
- Coach's Award (Player Exemplifying the Commitment and Values of Duke Basketball while Displaying Overall Improvement): Ryan Kelly
- Iron Dukes Award (Most Minutes Played): Kyle Singler Bill Krzyzewski Captains' Awards: Kyle Singler & Nolan Smith
- Best Field Goal Percentage Award: Mason Plumlee
- Best Rebounding Average Award: Mason Plumlee
- Best Free Throw Percentage Award: Nolan Smith
- Most Assists Award: Nolan Smith
- Best Defensive Player Award: Kyle Singler
- Gopal Varadhan Senior Manager Award: Sarah Helfer & Pat Thompson
- Harry Rainey Spirit Award: Hattie Cutcliffe
- Charles Hogan Memorial Band Award: Paige Bartley