Left Tackle?73 - Takoby Cofield (6-4, 305, R-So.)
?79 - Tanner Stone (6-6, 280, Fr.)?
?23 - Juwan Thompson (5-11, 225, Jr.)
?9 - Josh Snead (5-9, 170, R-So.)?
?84 - Kenny Anunike (6-5, 260, R-Sr.)
?94 - Jordan DeWalt-Ondijo (6-4, 240, R-So.)?
?54 - C.J. France (6-0, 230, R-So.)
47 - David Helton (6-4, 230, So.) ??
?40 - Dwayne Norman (6-1, 195, Fr)
?29 - Garrett Rider (6-1, 210, Jr.) ?
?41 - Will Monday (6-4, 210, R-Fr.)?
?78 - Jackson Anderson (6-4, 260, R-Sr.)
?39 - Jacques Bristow (6-4, 205, Jr.)?
?3 - Jameson Crowder (5-9, 175, So.)
?20 - Lee Butler (5-11, 185, R-Sr.)?
1. The injury bug has hit the defensive side of the ball hard. As such the Blue Devils have several changes to the defense. Up front Duke replaces Justin Foxx with Desmond Johnson at defensive end. Austin Gamble is now backed up by Britton Grier at inside linebacker. Redshirt freshman Chris Tavarez is now listed as the primary backup behind Brandon Braxton. Similarly Garrett Rider appears behind Dwayne Norman at safety. Norman will replace August Campbell as the starter.
2. Jack of all trades Brandon Connette has played QB, RB, TE, and WR this year for Duke. This week he's also taken a couple of snaps at safety as the defense copes with continued injury woes.
3. Much has been made of Duke's relative youth in 2012. On that note there are several first year players making an impact. In all, 22 true and redshirt freshmen have played in 2012 with three true freshmen - Ross Martin, Will Monday, and Dwayne Norman earning starting positions. Remember that Duke has just 13 scholarship seniors on the roster at this point.
4. Before he factors into June's NFL Draft, there are several reasons to follow senior WR Conner Vernon. Currently he's on pace to end his career as the Duke record holder in several major categories, including career receptions, receiving yards, 100-yard receiv- ing games and consecutive games with a reception. Vernon also owns the school records for most consecutive games with at least five receptions (10) and career games with five or more catches (26). He owns the longest receiving streak in school history (38) and also the most five-reception games in a season (9)..
5. The Blue Devils' run defense has also been solid this year. Duke has held its last two opponents to fewer than 100 rushing yards. Duke held No. 25 Stanford to 92 yards on 25 carries (3.7 ypc) and held N.C. Central to 98 yards on 39 carries (2.5 ypc).