Left Tackle?73 - Takoby Cofield (6-4, 305, R-So.)
?79 - Tanner Stone (6-6, 280, Fr.)?
?23 - Juwan Thompson (5-11, 225, Jr.)
?9 - Josh Snead (5-9, 170, R-So.)?
?84 - Kenny Anunike (6-5, 260, R-Sr.)
?94 - Jordan DeWalt-Ondijo (6-4, 240, R-So.)?
?54 - C.J. France (6-0, 230, R-So.)
47 - David Helton (6-4, 230, So.) ??
?41 - Will Monday (6-4, 210, R-Fr.)?
?78 - Jackson Anderson (6-4, 260, R-Sr.)
?39 - Jacques Bristow (6-4, 205, Jr.)?
?3 - Jameson Crowder (5-9, 175, So.)
?20 - Lee Butler (5-11, 185, R-Sr.)?
1. The only change on the depth chart is the return of fifth year senior Jordon Byas taking his safety position back after battling injury.
2. Jack of all trades Brandon Connette has played QB, RB, TE, and WR this year for Duke. The RS Sophomore leads Duke in touchdown responsbility with five scores and has been responsible for 14 career touchdowns in just 18 career games (12 rushing, one passing and one receiving). For his career, he averages a touchdown for every 8.50 rushing attempts and one touchdown every six quarters of football.
3. Much has been made of Duke's relative youth in 2012. On that note there are several first year players making an impact. In all, 22 true and redshirt freshmen have played in 2012 with three true freshmen - Ross Martin, Will Monday, and Dwayne Norman earning starting positions. Remember that Duke has just 13 scholarship seniors on the roster at this point.
4. Speaking of first year guys, freshman Jela Duncan has been terrific early on for Duke. Duncan leads the team with 153 yards on the ground in 20 attempts. No other back has hit 100 yards on the season despite Duncan being considered a third stringer through four games.
5. The kicking game has been great in 2012. In the punting game, freshman Will Monday is one of the country's top specialists. Currently he ranks first in the ACC and 11th nationally with an average of 45.63 yards per punt. Monday is one of only two freshmen among the NCAA top 25 in punting average. Eight of Monday's punts have traveled more than 50 yards, including two 60-yarders. He also booted four 50-yarders in his first road game against Stanford in week two.