Left Tackle?73 - Takoby Cofield (6-4, 305, R-So.)
?79 - Tanner Stone (6-6, 280, Fr.)?
?23 - Juwan Thompson (5-11, 225, Jr.)
?9 - Josh Snead (5-9, 170, R-So.)?
?84 - Kenny Anunike (6-5, 260, R-Sr.)
?94 - Jordan DeWalt-Ondijo (6-4, 240, R-So.)?
?54 - C.J. France (6-0, 230, R-So.)
47 - David Helton (6-4, 230, So.)?
?38 - Jordon Byas (6-1, 220, R-Sr.)
40 - Dwayne Norman (6-1, 195, Fr)?
?41 - Will Monday (6-4, 210, R-Fr.)?
?78 - Jackson Anderson (6-4, 260, R-Sr.)
?39 - Jacques Bristow (6-4, 205, Jr.)?
?3 - Jameson Crowder (5-9, 175, So.)
?20 - Lee Butler (5-11, 185, R-Sr.)
OR 2 - Conner Vernon (6-1, 200, Sr.)?
1. Dwayne Norman has moved into the starting safety position, but may relinquish that role if Brandon Braxton is able to return to action this weekend. Should that happen, Norman would back up both the L and R safety positions. Norman has started at both positions this year - once against Virginia and once against NC Central.
2. Brandon Connette is also available at QB in addition to his role as a WR and TE. Connette has played in 20 games with 14 rush- ing TDs, one passing TD, one receiving TD and 179 passing yards on 14 completions. Connette leads Duke in touchdown responsbility with seven scores and has been responsible for 16 career touchdowns in just 20 career games (14 rushing, one passing and one receiving). For his career, he averages a touchdown for every 7.64 rushing attempts.
3. Desmond Scott, who spent his first three seasons at RB for Duke, switched to WR for his final season as a Blue Devil. Through five games, the transition has been smooth with Scott amassing 36 receptions for 342 yards for averages of 6.0 receptions and 57.0 yards per game. Scott had his top game at the position against Wake Forest, setting a career high with 134 receiving yards on a career-high matching 11 receptions.The 11-catch performance was the 39th double-digit reception performance in Duke football history.
4. Speaking of first year guys, freshman Jela Duncan has been terrific early on for Duke. Duncan leads the team with 262 yards on the ground in 41 attempts. The Charlotte area running back averages 6.1 yards per carry.
5. The kicking game has been great in 2012. Freshman kicker Ross Martin has accounted for 51 points this season. The total ranks second on Duke's single-season chart for points by a freshman, trailing only Corey Thomas, who amassed 54 points on nine TDs in 1994. Martin has hit 8-of-9 field goals and all 27 extra point attempts. Martin's only miss was a field goal attempt of 39 yards in the season opener versus FIU. He has hit seven consecutive field goals since. Meanwhile, punter Will Monday has averaged 45.8 yards per kick in 2012.