71 - Casey Blaser (6-5, 285, R-So.) OR
79 - Tanner Stone (6-6, 300, R-So.)
23 - Shaquille Powell (5-10, 205, Jr.)
9 - Josh Snead (5-9, 190, R-Jr.)
94 - Jordan DeWalt-Ondijo (6-4, 240, R-Sr.) OR
34 - Jonathan Jones (6-3, 225, Sr.)
54 - C.J. France (6-0, 230, R-Sr.)
32 - Chris Holmes (6-2, 215, R-Fr.)
35 - Ross Martin (5-9, 185, Jr.)
41 - Will Monday (6-4, 210, R-Jr.)
57 - Thomas Hennessy (6-3, 235, R-So.)
27 - DeVon Edwards (5-9, 175, R-So.)
28 - Shaquille Powell (5-10, 205, Jr.)
3 - Jamison Crowder (5-9, 175, Sr.)
87 - Max McCaffrey (6-2, 195, Jr.)
1. There have been a few moves along the offensive line with Cody Robinson moving from left to right guard over the course of camp and redshirt freshman Sterling Korona stepping into the left guard position. At right tackle there’s a dead heat between Stone and Blaser with each player listed as a first team option.
2. Despite the buzz that several freshmen could factor into the initial rotation, only two newcomers are listed this week - and both at cornerback. Alonzo Saxton backs up Bryon Fields while one of the last commits from 2014, Zach Muniz is backing up Breon Borders. Early enrollee Johnathan Lloyd, who factored in on the preseason depth chart at cornerback has been overtaken as he recovered from injury. Additionally, DeVon Edwards has been moved only to safety after being listed as both a CB and S in the preseason.
3. Speaking of freshmen and safeties, Evrett Edwards has moved onto the depth chart at safety though he came into college as a cornerback - and very early, enrolling in January of 2013.
4. The average starting offensive line for Duke in 2014 checks in at 6-foot-4 and 307 pounds.
5. The defensive line features a lot of experience and has been quite a nice surprise during the camp season. Jamal Bruce and Carlos Wray will star on the inside, and are backed up by Jamal Wallace and newcomer to the depth chart, redshirt freshman Mike Ramsay who spent the off year adding strength and explosiveness. Ramsay enrolled at Duke weighing 260 pounds, but is now up to 295.
6. If you’re looking for freshmen who could play, but didn’t factor into the depth chart, look toward linebacker for Zavier Carmichael and, perhaps, Tinashe Bere. Also, on the defensive line, it may be hard to keep Edgar Cerenord off the field. On offense, it’s clear that Shaun Wilson will play as a returner and fourth string running back, though he’s not listed on the depth chart. Duke may also look at the wideout position where Chris Taylor and Trevon Lee are going to push the second stringers in practice, though the preference would be to redshirt each.