• Well, I thought that Illinois was dead in the water. That visit helped them. That's for sure.
• I think this could go a few ways but IMO, I would be mildly surprised if its Arizona. Then again, stranger things have happened
• Eric Boateng: Love him. I think he's probably got as much upside as anyone "under the radar" in his class
• I've seen Zoubek a lot and there are two, check that three, constants to his game: 1) he always gets better 2) he continues to grow and 3) he's got great hands and feel
• Duke's recruitment of any 2005 doesn't hurt them with Zoubek at all. How could it?
• Dwight Howard isn't going to play college ball. That's a pipe dream. Why should he go when he's projected Top 3?
• I think Shaun Livingston is going to be an outstaning pro player, but it's my opinion that he shouldn't skip steps. Right now, i'm not sure he has NBA 3-point range on his jumper or is consisten enough from out there to overcome his strength issues. One day, SL will be a great one but I think for him skipping steps would be a bad idea.
• I would think that unless something drastic happen, LSU remains the heavy fav for Tasmin Mitchell. Meanwhile Tyler Smith from what i am told has very good grades. I'm not sure where duke is in its recruitment with him.
• I reallhy think McRoberts is a heckuva prospect. He's long and athletic. Right now defense is ahead of offense but he's growing at a pretty good clip. Sky is the limit.
Stay tuned to the premium forum for a complete chat transcript as well as future announcements of Chat sessions.