The game will be televised by Fox Sports Net with Tim Brando (play-by-play) and Mike Gminski (color) calling the action. Gminski, Duke's all-time leader in rebounding and blocked shots, is one of 11 Blue Devils to have his jersey retired (#43).
LINK: TDD BBS Official Game Thread The Series:
Overall......................... Duke 93-27 At Cameron Indoor Stadium....... Duke 50-4 At Littlejohn Coliseum.......... Duke 19-16 In ACC Tournament............... Duke 5-3 Current Streak.................. Duke W 15 Longest Duke Win Streak......... 15 (1997-present) Longest Clemson Win Streak...... 7 (1975-77) Biggest Duke Win................ 115-54 (12/3/54) Biggest Clemson Win............. 100-66 (2/15/75) Duke Under Coach K.............. 39-9
*- The Blue Devils will begin their 51st season in the Atlantic Coast Conference against the Tigers. Duke has gone 35-15 in those previous 50 openers, and 17-6 in Coach Krzyzewski's 23 seasons.
*- Duke will be looking to extend its recent string of ACC dominance this year. Since 1996 Duke has finished no lower than second in the regular season, and has won the past five ACC Tournament titles – a conference record.
*- Since losing in the finals of the Great Alaska Shootout to Purdue, Duke has been a completely different team. The Devils have out scored their opponents by 27.0 points per game; trailing for a total of 17 seconds in those six games. Two of those wins were victories over top ten opponents (Michigan State and Texas).
Duke has outrebounded all 10 of its opponents in 2003-04 and has a +5.1 average rebound margin this season, up from +1.3 a year ago The Blue Devils are 379-47 when outrebounding opponents under Coach K.
*- Mike Krzyzewski is looking to win his 600th game at Duke against the Tigers. Coach K has posted a 599-176 record since 1981. Overall he has 672 career wins, ranking 18th all time, just three behind 17th place Denny Crum.
Streaks On The Line
- Chris Duhon has recorded at least three assists in 74 of his last 78 games
- Duhon has recorded at least one steal in 15 of his last 17 games and now has 245 in his career, 22 shy of becoming Duke's all-time thefts leader
- Duhon needs 15 points to become the 51st player in school history to reach 1,000 in his career
- J.J. Redick has made at least one three-pointer in 22 of his last 23 games. He had six treys - matching a career best - in Duke's 88-54 win over Davidson on Dec. 29
- Redick has made 44 consecutive free throws, the longest streak in school history. The ACC record is 48
- Shelden Williams has blocked at least one shot in 15 straight games and 33 over his last seven contests
- Shavlik Randolph has grabbed at least seven rebounds in five of his last six games
- Luol Deng has had at least 10 points and four rebounds in seven of his 10 collegiate games
-Duke Sports Information Contributed to this Report