TV: ESPN; Dan Shulman (play-by-play), Dick Vitale (analyst), Erin Andrews (sideline).
Radio: Duke Radio Network (flagship WDNC 620 AM in Durham); Bob Harris (play-by-play), John Roth (analyst) and Matthew Laurance (sideline).
All-Time Series: Duke trails in the all-time series,97-127. The Blue Devils have won seven of the last 10 home meetings in the series and are 38-32 all-time at Cameron Indoor Stadium.
Blue Devil Bits
• Duke is 26-3 overall and 13-2 in the ACC following an 86-70 win at Virginia on Wednesday.
• The Blue Devils have won 13 or more ACC games 11 times overall, including eight of the past 11 seasons. The remaining 11 ACC teams have won 13 or more conference games a combined 14 times.
• Duke is ranked sixth in the AP poll and fifth in the ESPN/USA Today Coaches poll. The Blue Devils have spent 346 weeks ranked in the top 10 of the AP poll under Coach K. North Carolina enters the contest ranked first in both polls.
• Sophomore Gerald Henderson posted a game-high 19 points to go along with seven rebounds and four assists in Wednesday's win over Virginia. He went 8-of-13 from the floor, including 1-of-2 from three-point range in the win.
• Kyle Singler added 18 points and eight rebounds against the Cavaliers for his 11th straight double-figure scoring game.
• Duke traveled to Chapel Hill and defeated the Tar Heels 89-78 in the first meeting between the two schools this season.
• Freshman Kyle Singler recorded a double-double with 14 points and 10 rebounds in the 11-point win over North Carolina on Feb. 6.
• Junior Greg Paulus made a career-high six three-point field goals for 18 points against the Tar Heels in Chapel Hill while also recording three assists and four steals.
• 2 Brian Zoubek and Greg Paulus were named to the ACC All-Academic team on Friday. Duke was the only school with more than one player on the team.
• 4 Greg Paulus is four three-point field goals shy of climbing into the top 10 for career treys in Duke history. Paulus has 158 career three-pointers, including 68 this season (fifth-most in the ACC). v • 6 Six Blue Devils scored in double-figures the first time Duke and North Carolina met. This season the Blue Devils have had five or more players in double-figures 11 times, including four of the last five contests.
• 9.38 Duke leads the ACC with an average of 9.38 three-point field goals per game this season. The Blue Devils are tied for eighth nationally in treys per game and have 10 or more treys in 14 games this season, tied for the third most in school history.
• 11 Freshman Kyle Singler has reached double-figures in scoring in 11 straight games for the Blue Devils. He is averaging 16.8 points per game during that span.
• 12 Saturday's game marks the 12th time in ACC history that Duke and North Carolina have entered the season finale with both teams having a chance to claim at least a share of the regular season championship. Duke has won the last four games in the series where at least a share of the regular season championship was on the line.
• 14.8 Sophomore Gerald Henderson is averaging 14.8 points per game over the last four contests. During that stretch, he is shooting 51.2 percent (21-of-41) from the field and 87.5 percent (14-of-16) from the foul line.
• 15-0 Duke is undefeated at home this season with a 15-0 record, including a 7-0 record in conference games. The Blue Devils are averaging 89.2 points per game in Cameron Indoor Stadium while holding opponents to just 64.7 points per game.
• 20 Duke has forced 20 or more turnovers in a game 14 times this season, including 20 North Carolina turnovers on Feb. 6. The Blue Devils had 11 steals in the first game against North Carolina and have 10 or more steals in 16 of the 29 games this season.
• 39 Saturday's game marks the 39th time Duke and North Carolina will meet while both teams are ranked in the top 10 of the AP poll. The Blue Devils are 20-18 in those meetings, including 15-13 under Mike Krzyzewski.
• 417 Kyle Singler has scored 417 points in his freshman season at Duke. He currently ranks ninth all-time among Duke freshmen in points and is 26 points shy of Carlos Boozer for eighth. Singler's 14.4 points per game is the seventh-highest freshman total.
• .570 Senior DeMarcus Nelson is shooting .570 percent (85-of-149) from the floor in Cameron this season. He leads Duke with an average of 16.2 points per game at home. He also leads the ACC in conference-only games with a .533 field goal percentage.