RB Re'quan Boyette (ankle) -- Probable
TE Danny Parker (ankle) -- Probable
RB Jay Hollingsworth (ankle) -- Questionable
DT Vince Oghobaase (leg) -- Questionable
WR Conner Vernon (ankle) -- Doubtful
RB Kyle Griswould (leg) -- OUT
CB Randez James (hand) -- OUT
S Anthony Young-Wiseman (knee) -- OUT FOR SEASON
- As Duke continues to search for the correct linebacking mix, the Blue Devils have shuffled different players in and out. Last week Tyree Glover made his first career start to increase the speed on the flanks against Army's run game. Glover is listed as the backup a WLB behind Damian Thornton this week.
- With Vernon likely not playing in Lawrence, look for Donovan Varner to be looked to more by the quarterbacks. Another name to watch for in Vernon's absence will be classmate Tyree Watkins. Watkins has already recorded a 20 yard play and a tackle on special teams this season.
- The well publicized quarterback controversy between Thaddeus Lewis and Sean Renfree appears to be a non-starter as far as those in the program go. Despite Renfree's 88 percent completion rate and two touchdowns against Army, the talented freshman will remain as the program's backup.
- Star defensive tackle Vince Oghobaase is expected to shake off any injury concerns and take the field in Lawrence at full speed. The senior is among Duke's all-time leaders in sacks and tackles for loss. He is currently tied for seventh all-time at Duke with 12.0 career sacks and is one sack shy of a tie for fifth place.
- Walk-on junior Will Snyderwine earned his first col- legiate start at Army as Duke's placekicker. He was a perfect 5-for-5 on the day on PAT attempts. He also attempted a 28-yard field goal that missed wide left. For his career he is now 6-of-6 on PAT attempts. He has been the kickoff specialist for the Blue Devils the first two weeks. He has averaged 62.4 yards per kickoff, helping Duke rank fifth nationally in kickoff return yardage defense.