- CB Lee Butler (leg) -- Probable
- LB Abraham Kromah (leg) -- Questionable
- RB Kyle Griswould (leg) -- OUT FOR SEASON
- WR Tyree Watkins (leg) -- OUT FOR SEASON
- S Anthony Young-Wiseman (knee) -- OUT FOR SEASON
For the second week in a row the Blue Devils appear to be most healthy on both sides of the ball with only cornerback Lee Butler appearing on the injury list unexpectedly. Duke's linebackers may get a shot in the arm with the projected return - albeit in a reserve role - of Abraham Kromah.
Depth Chart Shakeups:
- Sophomore Jay Hollingsworth continues to maintain his role as the team's starting running back. He will make his third consecutive start against the Tar Heels.
- After being moved to a reserve role against Virginia, Austin Kelly is once again listed as a starter for the this week's game. Last week in Charlottesville the Blue Devils started Johnny Williams, Conner Vernon, and Donovan Varner as the wideouts.
- The offensive line remains consistent for the fourth consecutive game with Kyle Hill, Mitch Lederman, Bryan Morgan, Brian Moore, and Jarrod Holt all listed at the top of their respective positions.
- The left defensive end position will be a coin flip on Saturday between either Patrick Egboh or Wesley Oglesby. Egboh started the first five games of the season before Oglesby started against NC State and Maryland. Egboh returned tot he starting lineup last week against the Cavaliers. This week both are listed as probably starters.
- The remaining defensive line will remain consistent with Vince Oghobasse and Charlie Hatcher as the two interior linemen and Ayanga Okpokowuruk on the right side.
- Despite the return of Kromah, look for Duke to once again start Damian Thornton, Adam Banks, and Vincent Rey as the line backers.
- Also, with Lee Butler getting nicked up this week in practice, the secondary starting four will remain as it has over the last six weeks with Leon Wright, Catron Gainey, Matt Daniels and Chris Rwabukamba on the field first.