- QB Thaddeus Lewis (leg) — Probable
- LB Damian Thornton (neck) — Probable
- WR Donovan Varner (knee) — Probable
- WR Conner Vernon (head) — Probable
- WR Johnny Williams (knee) — Probable
- LB Abraham Kromah (leg) – Questionable
- OG Mitchell Lederman (foot) — Questionable
- LB Vincent Rey (leg) — Questionable
- K Will Snyderwine (leg) — Questionable
- DT Vince Oghobaase (leg) — Doubtful
- RB Kyle Griswould (leg) — OUT FOR SEASON
- WR Tyree Watkins (leg) — OUT FOR SEASON
It's certainly not a good week to be a Blue Devil football player on the injury front. The potential loss of Vince Oghobaase leaves a huge gap in the defensive front which cannot be a good thing against a Georgia Tech offense that runs through or around you depending on the day. It's no surprise to see quarterback Thaddeus Lewis on the injury report after being repeatedly hit by the North Carolina defense.
A number of players are listed as probable including the entire receiving corps. A big potential hit comes in the form of starting guard Mitch Lederman being listed as questionable. Same for starting middle linebacker Vincent Rey. Starting kicker Will Snyderwine continues to rehab from his strained quad.