The next stop is Lehigh's Paul Short Invitational on Friday, October 3rd in Bethlehem, Pa.
September 15, 2008
1. Georgetown 2. Villanova 2. Princeton 4. La Salle* 5. Navy 6. American 7. Duquesne* 8. Penn State 9. Maryland 10. Penn 11. Bucknell 12. Saint Joseph's* 13. Lehigh 14. Loyola 15. Maryland-Baltimore County
1. Princeton 2. West Virginia 3. Georgetown 4. Penn State 5. Villanova 6. Maryland 7. Penn 8. Rutgers 9. Navy 10. La Salle* 11. Delaware 12. Duquesne* 13. Bucknell 14. Monmouth 15. Saint Joseph's*
* Atlantic 10 Conference schools
- Notre Dame, which came in second behind the DU men at the National Catholic Championship, are 20th in national top 30.
- No Atlantic 10 team made the preseason national rankings. The Richmond women are seventh and Charlotte is 14th in the Southeast region; Charlotte men are 10th, UR 13th. Massachusetts men are 13th in the Northeast region. Dayton men are 11th in the Great Lakes region.
- The top eastern schools in the men's national rankings are Iona (4th), Georgetown (10th), William and Mary (23rd), Villanova (T26th) and Villanova (28th).
- In the women's list, it's West Virginia (6th), Princeton (7th), Providence (16th), Georgetown (21st), Boston College (25th), Stony Brook (26th).
Link: USTFCCCA website