Bethany Koch led the Eagles with 10 points.
Duquesne jumped out to a 19-point lead (26-7) midway through the first half after three consecutive steals from Pryor. The Dukes used 21 Clarion turnovers to build a lead as high as 35 points in the opening half.
The Dukes opened up the second half on a 30-9 run to take a commanding 80-28 advantage and would take their largest lead of the game of 57 points on a Pryor jumper with 6:34 remaining.
The Dukes finished the game going 7-15 (46.7 percent) from beyond the arc and dominated the paint, outscoring the Eagles 28-6 in the first half and 52-16 for the game.
Duquesne assisted on 26 of their 38 field goals including three each from Gensler and Samantha Thompson. DU also took advantage of 34 Clarion turnovers converting them into 47 points.
Fri., Nov. 14 will be a basketball double-header at Palumbo with the women's team hosting Morehead State at 6:00 p.m. followed by the men's team versus High Point at 8:30 p.m.
- Jaclyn Babe saw her first action of the preseason with two point, three rebounds and two assists in 21 minutes
- Duquesne held a 44-34 rebound margin
- The Dukes end the 2008 preseason averaging 91.5 points per game
- Clarion led for the first 3:47 of the game
- All 10 of the Dukes who dressed scored points