Fall Signing Perod
November 13, 2008
- Chris Braswell, a 6-foot-8, 235-pound power forward from Hargrave Military Academy in Chatham, Va., and DeMatha Catholic High School in the Washington, D.C. area, averaged 16.7 points and 12.0 rebounds at HMA (29-0) last season. He also had offers from Xavier, Indiana, Maryland and Virginia Tech.
- Ryan Brooks, a 6-foot-8, 210 power forward from South Kent School in Conn. and Holy Spirit H.S. on the South Jersey shore, re-signed with the Rams. He originally inked an NLI in Nov. 2007 while at Holy Spirit. Last season, he averaged 17.0 points and 7.9 rebounds per game while connecting on 62.0% of his shots from the floor.
- Jonathan Smith, a 6-foot-7, 180-pound forward from Grove City (OH) High School and the King James Shooting Stars AAU program, averaged 17 points and 11 rebounds as a junior.
- Cory Remekun, a 6-foot-8, 195-pound forward from Mesquite High School in Texas, averaged over nine points and five rebounds per game for a Mesquite team that reached the Texas Class 5A regional semifinals.
- Christian Salecich, a 6-foot-4, 190-pound shooting guard from Australian Institute of Sport in Canberra and a member of the Junior Australian National Team, averaged 12 points per game while shooting 43 percent from 3-point range and 89 percent from the free-throw line last season.
For more information on the Billiken's recruiting, please see out Scout.com affiliate, BillikenReport.com