Notable Statistics/ Plays:
- B.J. Tyson made his first appearance after a minor knee injury.
- Kentrell Barkley notched his third straight double-double, securing 19 points and 13 rebounds against Temple.
- The Pirates made an effort to get the big men involved. Andre Washington scored 15 points and Michel Nzege had 11.
- Jeremy Shepard got the start and accumulated six assists.
- Ball movement, aggressiveness, and focus were the components to success for the Pirates.
- Veteran Caleb White was on fire from outside the arc hitting three three-pointers and getting to the rim, scoring 17 points.