NoleDigest Top 10:
1. Florida State 30 (3)
2. Alabama 26
3. Missouri 23
3. Auburn 23
5. Ohio State 16
6. Oklahoma State 15
7. South Carolina 12
8. Baylor 8
9. Michigan State 5
10. Clemson 4
Others receiving votes: Arizona State 2; Stanford 1
1. Florida State: Never even challenged this season
2. Alabama: Back to back titles and the best loss of the season
3. Missouri: Second-best loss of the season
4. Auburn: Reasonable loss, team has gotten better every week
5. Ohio State: The worst undefeated team since Northern Illinois in 2012.
6. Oklahoma State: Pitiful loss to West Virginia
7. South Carolina: The Tennessee loss looks inexcusable
8. Baylor Not sure what to think here honestly. Texas doesn't present much of a challenge this week.
9. Clemson: I'm going to keep them here because of the two quality losses
10 Arizona State: A bit outside the box, but 8-1 in the Pac 12 is impressive
1. Florida State: If this team continues on its present path, it will be considered one of the all-time greats.
2. Alabama: I've said all year that this team is flawed, but I still think they're the second-best in the country even after a heartbreaking loss on the road.
3. Missouri: I think they'd have beaten Bama in the SECCG, but Auburn is a different kind of matchup.
4. Auburn: Should have a loss to UGA to pair with the one to LSU. Malzahn is living right.
5. Oklahoma State: The WVU loss is more inexplicable than FSU's loss to NCSU last year.
6. South Carolina: I've been a doubter all year, but they proved they belong this week.
7. Ohio State: I just don't believe they would beat any of the teams ranked above them. They're basically Texas A&M. Not sure they beat MSU this week
8. Baylor: No idea where they really fit at this point.
9. Clemson: Just not good enough up front to compete with the top tier, but as good as anyone below that group.
10 Arizona State: Glad to see Geoff join me with the Sun Devils this high.
1. Florida State
5. Ohio State
6. Michigan State
7. Oklahoma State
8. South Carolina